Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garganta blocker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tapi

tapi

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Garganta blocker Empty
PostSubject: Garganta blocker   Garganta blocker EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 am

Garganta blocker.

From what is currently known of hollows and arracar, they all share the unique ability to rip a hole through a dimentional fabric that leads them straight to hueco mundo, despite their location. They also use this ability to move from hueco mundo to any location they wish.

Device:
A 4 ft tall cylindrical pole, white in colour, with a golden round cap on top of it located in the center of the research division.

It hums constantly and it works by harnessing the floating reatsu particles in soul society and using them to energise the torrential energy particles located in the interworld dimension that all who use garganta must travel through.

Due to their excited state these torrential energy particles cannot be solidified and a discernible path cannot be formed.

1 pole protects a 5th of soul society, thusly there are 4 other poles strategically positioned to protect soul society from hollow invasion
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Garganta blocker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garganta blocker   Garganta blocker EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Well, this is certainly interesting. Is there a chapter where you put any of these inventions to use? If so, can you give me the link? I'd like to read them, and I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up with any of your writing. Looks like that was a bad idea, haha. I'm gonna start reading some of 'em! Hisori is an awesome character, and the ideas you have for inventions are also awesome.

Looks like Soul Society will be able to get some extra defense in case of a hollow invasion.

Although, I think there should be a limitation to this. I mean what if a strong arrancar or hollow tries to use a gargantua in order to enter Soul Society. I think with the right amount of reiatsu they'd be able to break through this, correct?

7 exp
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Garganta blocker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garganta blocker   Garganta blocker EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Spoiler alert affraid
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Garganta blocker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garganta blocker   Garganta blocker EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:39 am

Embarassed
umm yeah so it will have a use, its not useless or a bad idea

u'll see why soon enough What a Face
thanx fro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garganta blocker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garganta blocker   Garganta blocker Empty

Back to top Go down

Garganta blocker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Soul society. :: Squads :: Squad 12 :: Inventions-
Jump to: