Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting the rogue

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Hunting the rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 pm

"That movement...it's the same way he moved before" As he deciphered the Shinigami's growth he found himself both surprised and slightly disappointed. "The way the signals travel through his legs are much faster than they were before. But what about his zanpakuto?"
The shinigami hadn't shown a single zanpakuto ability that he didn't show the first time. He'd struck Ares a few times and hadn't even been able to penetrate his hierro. Had the hope Nameless invested in this Shinigami been wasted? "This can't be it...perhaps he needs a bit more time to-" Before he had time to finish his thought he was struck in the chest with yet another beam of reiatsu from Ares.
Once again he was pulled through the skies and towards Ares at breakneck speed. Ares couldn't be serious; attacking him again in the same fashion, when he hadn't been forgiven for his first assault. "You die now, lowly scum!"
Nameless gathered a vast amount of his electrical energies. In a matter of moments he launched the condensed lightning along the path of Ares reiatsu. Dodging would not be easy given the small amount of space separating the two before the technique was launched.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Seeing the attack Ares quickly moved his sword between him and to oncoming blast. The cero didn't feel as strong now Ares had released, but the small amount of time Ares had been given to react had caught him slightly off guard.

The cero collided head on with Ares blade, as he just managed to block. the resultant force sent Ares crashing downward to the ground, forming a deep crater and covering him in rubble but leaving a small gap where he could see the battle.

"I think it's best I play dead for a while, see what relationship these two have" Ares thought to himself, hoping that nameless hadn't gone to the shinigami after turning rogue, if he had Ares could no longer vouch for him and nameless would be put to death.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:01 pm

None of it made sense, really. Although at this point, it started to be more cliche. Two arrancars fighting against each other? What was it that they had between them? Were they just trying to destroy the city in the midst of their fight? They could have just done this in Hueco Mundo.

"I am here to collect him, its simple."

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Masato thought as he remembered what Ares said.

He turned towards the anonymous and strange arrancar. There was no telling what to expect of him, but he had been a huge help for taking care of that other guy. Masato may have been a womanizer, but he certainly wasn't that much of an ass to not accept the help. It made it more easier for him, and at least now, he would have more time to go hunting for more women. All that was left for him to do was find out what this guy's true intentions were and report back to Hychien about it.

"Hey, I don't know why that dude wants to.. 'collect' you, but thanks for the help. I'm guessing you don't wanna destroy this city, right? If not, then I guess I'm done here. Before I go though, I wanna know something. Why.. was he attacking you? And no, I don't want a bullshit answer like 'I am here to collect him'. Tell me the whole story. I wanna know everything."
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 pm

A dense noxious smelling smoke erupted from his zanpakuto. "I never had to deal with this when I lived in the skies...free of flesh and bone." He'd never used his abilities to such an extent before. His luminous aura flickered as he rose into the air to reclaim his previous position in the sky. "This problem is but one of many while I exist in this form."
"You're flash step has improved since the last time I saw you. But what of your skills with your zanpakuto?" His glowing electrical aura sparked as he pointed his fingertips at the Shinigami. "Show me everything!" Quick bolts of lightning danced across the naked skin of his shoulders and raced past his elbows and around his wrist before jumping from the tips of his fingers. He alternated between hands, never pausing, firing bolt after bolt at the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 pm

It had now become a habit of his opponents to ignore any of the questions that he posed at them. It was irritating, but he didn’t blame them. If he was interrogated, then he wouldn’t answer any of the questions thrown at him.

But now, things had taken a stretch on the weird scale. What was this arrancar expecting of him? He wasn’t some sort of prodigy, and why was it that this guy was interested in his zanpakutou?

“What are you talking about!?” Masato demanded as he moved as fast as he could from the bolts that were raining down on him. As he moved to the right though, he felt the sting of a bolt. It knocked the wind out of him for a few brief seconds before he staggered into another shunpo, trying to dodge the torrent of attacks.

Last edited by Shad on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Nameless could sense that the signals being sent to Masato's had begun to slow ever since his battle with Ares. He'd hoped that this didn't mean that he had reached his limit. His halo began to spar and heat up. It began glowing slightly red.
"Is this my limit?" He'd fired several more bolts at the Shinigami before his zanpakuto once again erupted in a cloud of dense gray smoke.
His halo began to flicker, its power faint.
As it flickered Nameless' ability to sense the electrical signals in a target's body flickered with it. It was the equivalent of a person with sight losing that sight in one moment, only to lose it again the next.
He ceased firing, hoping to cool down and regain some of the energies he'd lost. He didn't want to kill Masato, so chances of him going into his resurrected form were slim. "I might now have a choice. I need to see everything..."
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Yet again, there was no response. Curse them and their ambiguity.

As he escaped the last round of bolts, he stopped suddenly to catch his breath. His body ached, and he just wanted to give in to the feeling that was beckoning for him. Yeah, maybe he should sleep. As his eyes started to close, he realized that this was his opening. The arrancar would have continued firing. He had not stopped just because he wanted to do so. His halo had started to change colors as well which must have meant only one thing!

"Yeah, he's getting weak. That other arrancar and him must have fought it out before I even showed up."

Grinning weakly, Masato urged his body forward as he stepped into Nameless's range with the tip of his sword pointed merely a few inches away from the guy's heart.. or at least where there should have been one. Did arrancars even have hearts?

"I'm through with trying to hide why I came here. Since you won't give me answers, then I'll give you some, or by god, I am not Masato Fujikawa of the first division.

I didn't wanna come here. For all I cared, anyone else could have handled this job. But no, they had to send me here. There was a quincy slaughter. I know there was, and there's no doubt that both of you arrancars were behind it all. Nothing you can say can convince me that you two weren't behind this whole scheme. Besides, you're at the scene of the crime...

...Now the question is, why did your buddy down there want to 'collect' you?"
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:17 pm

He hardly had enough strength left to excite the pockets of air and speak, but he tried anyways. It was his way of stalling; preparing for one more technique to use on the Shinigami.
"No..." His sentence was broken, proof of just how much energy he'd lost so far. "...us..." His aura continued to flicker, off and on, off and on; each time it growing a tad bit brighter. "...the two..." He condensed the majority of what was left of his power to begin creating an orb of condensed lighting; his unique cero. "...mu...ti...ny" The moment he uttered the last syllable, the attack was ready.
His aura flickered violently before a burst of bright light shot from it. He unleashed the technique at point blank range, onto Masato's chest.
Ordinarily, the technique would have undoubtedly been enough to fry a Shinigami to a crisp, but in his weakened state, it would do no such thing. This was nothing more than an attempt made by the nameless Arrancar to force Masato to show what else he had up his sleeve.
The technique left him nearly empty. Even the forces which suspended his zanpakuto above his head began to fade.
Whether the attack was successful or not, he would fall to the land below afterward. He no longer had the power to remain at such a high altitude.

Last edited by DP on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm

He didn't have enough time. He didn't have enough time to make a temporary shield out of the debris around him. He didn't have enough time to figure out what Nameless meant by those few words. Because before anything could be done or said, he was hit hard.

Was this really how it was going to end? Masato Fujikawa, the loser who couldn't even escape from a fight that he couldn't win. He knew the moment that he interfered that this wasn't going to be easy. In fact, he knew that he might not even make it back to Soul Society after this. But his pride wouldn't let him leave without a satisfying victory. The thought of losing and going back was not an option. He had to win. He just had to, or else, the girls back at home wouldn't be pleased. They didn't want someone weak. They wanted someone strong. Someone who could protect them. And Lia.. What would she think of him once she found out about this?

As he fell down in the mess that he was, he smiled a sad smile. Before hitting the ground, he used his zanpakutou and stuck the katana near a crack to save him. Using his soul slayer as a leverage, he got right back up albeit his legs beginning to shake too much than he had hoped for. His bodily motions weren’t even working at this point. If he wanted to move right, he had to focus on moving left. And vice versa.

Coughing out blood, Masato walked towards his opponent, but it was all too obvious that this was just a bluff. He had nothing left in him.

"Damn it... I don't know what you want from me.."

He continued walking until he was literally grabbing onto the arrancar for support.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Namless quickly fell to the ground at the same speed that Masato did, the only thing stopping him were, the steadily fading, levitation forces of his zanpakuto. He stopped his decent just inches above the ground. As he rested silently on air, the amount of time that his aura faded in between flickers grew longer. One moment he could sense the Shinigami's body currents, and then the next moment, longer in time, he could not.
Before he knew it the Shinigami had actually managed to make his way over to him and touch him.
He couldn't decide whether or not he should be disgusted or not. This Shinigami, like those he looked down on, walked the land, however the abilities offered by his zanpakuto were almost god-like. His reaction wasn't immediate. Perhaps he was spending too much time with those that walked the land and he'd grown accustomed to their touchy ways? "That will never happen..." He thought to himself as he gently floated backwards so that there was nothing left for the Shinigami to prop himself up on.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 pm

He fell down and and now, he was literally trying to crawl his way towards the nameless arrancar. He had finally pieced it together. He had finally figured out what Ares meant by 'collecting'. And he now finally understood who was behind that quincy slaughter.

"It was you.. wasn't it? You were behind the-"

With a thud, he finally passed out.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:28 pm

A brief zapping sound shot from his zanpakuto as Nameless hit empty. This time, smoke not only came from his halo, but it began rolling from his entire body. He began coughing. He stumbled backwards in midair before he fell to the ground all together.
After his backside hit the ground that was it. He had gone completely blind. He had no way of what was going on in the outside world. He was trapped in a dark world filled with only the uneasy feeling caused by the dirt shifting behind his backside.
Strangely enough, he didn't vomit after remaining on the ground for an extended period of time. Maybe he really was getting use to the physical feelings shown to his sense of touch, courtesy of the world of flesh and blood. After a failed attempt at standing it became obvious that his current fatigue wasn't simply because of his over use of cero, but his lack of muscular endurance. This was actually the first time since his birth he'd used his legs in an attempt to stand.
After one more attempt he fell down and tumbled backwards, down into the crater he'd hurled Ares into earlier.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:30 am

Ares couldn't help but smile at his current situation, playing possum was probably the best idea he had ever had. The two of his opponents were both near death and completely defenceless. He watched as the nameless arrancar rolled down towards him, not even able to keep himself off the ground. Now was the perfect time to strike.

With no need to rush he slowly pushed the rubble to one side and wiped the dirt off his clothes. First he would deal with the shinigami, then he would take the helpless arrancar back to huenco Mundo.

He strolled over to the near death Shinigami, placing his sword on the back of his neck, pinning him to the ground, before gently kicking him in the ribs in an attempt to wake him.
"Wake up shinigami, we have to talk."
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 am

"Couldn't these arrancars just leave me alone? And oh just great. It had to be this fucker," Masato thought, a scowl all too apparent on his face.

At first, he didn't respond quickly. He didn't really want to talk. If this arrancar came to finish the job that Nameless couldn't, then that's what he needed to do. It wasn't the right time and place to waste his words on the death god.

"What?" he replied curtly as he heard the response that was coming in through his phone.

Cursing his dumb luck for not requesting help sooner when he was fighting with Nameless, he listened carefully while keeping his gaze on Ares.

"Squads eleven and twelve have been deployed. Stay in your current position and don't move. We'll have some healers along with them," a stern voice replied back from the other line.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 am

Ares spoke in a very calm manner, being careful not to make the shinigami feel too threatened by his current situation.

"Ok shinigami, here is how it's going to go down. I will spar your life, but in return i want you to do something for me. I want you to become the hero who killed the rogue shinigami responcable for Quincy over there and then, against all odds, managed to destroy two arrancar. I want you to forget all about rogue arrancar and the punishment squad and allow the mist of how arrancar operate to fall yet again...Now by now you have probably called for help, so I am going to take the arrancar over there and leave. But if I find you went against our agreement I will hunt you personally.OK?"

Ares walked over to then nameless arrancar, picking him up by his robes as he wanted to avoid touching him as much as possible. He pointed his finger and scraped downward, opening a gargantua. He looked backed momentarily at the shinigami still lay on the floor before walking slowly back to Los Noches to get nameless treated and then interrogated.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 pm

"Tch." Masato pounded his fist on the ground for being made a fool of, but he knew that he couldn't deny the demand. He had been spared. He had to do what Ares told him. Besides, it would mean that he would be considered a hero back in Soul Society although he really didn’t deserve the title. On the bright side, the ladies would look up to him some more. Not that he cared at the moment. The guilt would remain, but perhaps, he could erase the guilt by making up for it. Maybe, in the future, he could do a good deed, and it’ll all be over and done with.

Right…?

“Hold back the reinforcements. It’s no longer needed. The arrancars have been disposed of.. And I killed the quincy. They...were apparently working and plotting together,” Masato said through the phone as his shoulders shook.

He could make up for this… right?
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

Male Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Ok the story was ok, a little confusing like why would the arrancar want the shinigami to be recognised as a hero in SS for killing 2 arrancar and a quincy? maybe some mystery, maybe not.

roshie: 17 exp: didn't grasp me alot with the writing and a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but still a good read

afro: 20: great portrayal with your char, and also you stuck to his limitations, great job.

Shad: 20 exp: you showed your chars feelings and also how much he hates pitty from his opponents, great job.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachera.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting the rogue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2