Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Botany and reatsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tapi

tapi

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Botany and reatsu Empty
PostSubject: Botany and reatsu   Botany and reatsu EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Research based on the previous captains exploits into the field of high reatsu emissions and their effects on the surrounding environment. The only result was the discovery of a Genistra plant that grew on the untended edges surrounding seretei. The remarkable thing was that all the genistra plants found oriented themselves towards seretei and that genistra plants grew faster in the seretei and could not be coaxed to grow anywhere more than 20 miles away from seretei, however as this was only just a plant the results were deemed 'fruitless'.

The Discovery

Due to the orientation towards seretei, i ordered the study be resumed, as plants typically orient themselves towards the sun, this is explained via the mechanics of a growth substance called auxin.
Further studies showed that the plants oriented themselves towards large sources of reatsu, explaining why they grew faster when planted in seretei and classifying them as a reatsu-tropic plants. More research showed that certain components in the cells were able to absorb radiated reatsu and convert them into alternate forms of energy.

Potentials of the Discovery

With this discovery work in the fields of weapons development are underway. Advances have been made in reatsu retainment techniques and improvements to the current reatsu replenishment techniques seem possible. There have also been suggestions involving to production of reatsu rich foods, useful for those recovering from a mission or training or people in infirmaries.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Botany and reatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Botany and reatsu   Botany and reatsu EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Reminds me of Ruach, haha. Anyways, nice job, tapi! I can't believe that I forgot to look at the inventions that haven't even been graded yet. Well, this one deserves the max 10 exp for creativeness and for how effective it is. If those suggestions are adhered, then shinigami'll find it more helpful to them when on missions where there is no healer around. After all, I'm pretty sure that Lia has her hands full back at the division headquarters. However, if you do decide to turn these into reiatsu rich foods, they need to have some limitations. Like for example: these can only be used once per battle, and they only restore about 10 reiatsu. Or, you can have like some side effects for multiple usage? Idk, i'm just throwing out ideas here. Anyways, job well done!
Back to top Go down

Botany and reatsu
Page 1 of 1