Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reatsu muffler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tapi

tapi

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Reatsu muffler Empty
PostSubject: Reatsu muffler   Reatsu muffler EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Research based on reatsu absorbing components isolated from the genistra plant.

Preparation
Through the use of lytic and restriction enzymes, extracting the genetic information that codes for the production of the reatsu absorbing components in the reatsu-tropic genistra plants. And using a cotton plant to create a hybrid plant, Part cotton plant and part genistra. The cotton produced had the ability to absorb reatsu and cast it back out of it self i.e. it no longer retains absorbed reatsu radiation but emits it back in the direction it came.

Usage
The cotton has been used to weave a cloak that absorbs and re-emits reatsu radiation inside the coat making sure that no reatsu escapes outside the coat. This makes the detection and identification through the use of reatsu impossible when the cloak is donned.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Reatsu muffler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reatsu muffler   Reatsu muffler EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Further research into the plant I see. Very nice! It's creative and effective. However, I'm docking some points here.

Look at this:

Quote :
This makes the detection and identification through the use of reatsu impossible when the cloak is donned.

^ This is what I got from how you worded your explanation up there: Whenever the cloak is used, it's impossible to detect someone through the use of reiatsu.

Note here the word impossible. Limitations is key with inventions, tapi. Now, I don't know if this is directed for arc stuff that Eve or Blaz might have suggested, but there has to be limitations, or else it practically ruins the fun when an overpowered invention is put to the use.

As it is, 6 exp
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Reatsu muffler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reatsu muffler   Reatsu muffler EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 pm

it is impossible to detect someone who is not emitting reatsu but i thought that you know a creepy guy in an inconspicuous garment would stand out quite easily lool besides, the person has to be covered its like harry potters invisibility cloak you cant see him at all but you can here him. here you can hear him see him, smell him but you cant sense him.
and its also very open ended because if the garment has a big enough hole in it your reatsu will spill out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reatsu muffler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reatsu muffler   Reatsu muffler Empty

Back to top Go down

Reatsu muffler
Page 1 of 1