Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reatsu eating smoke bomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tapi

avatar

Male Number of posts : 79
Age : 26
Location : Switzerland
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Reatsu eating smoke bomb   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:10 am

Research based on reatsu absorbing components isolated from the genistra plant and the progress made with the reatsu muffler.

Preparation
Through the use of lytic and restriction enzymes, extracting the genetic information that codes for the production of the reatsu absorbing components in the reatsu-tropic genistra plants. And placing the genetc material in a lab modified version of Aspergillus Clavatus fungi to make reatsu eating fungi that uses reatsu as a source of energy to synthesise sugars and grow.
And then doing the same wtih Algae to make a reatsu using algae. Then feeding the algae to mixotrophic cilliates, these are single cell organisms that eat algae, break them up and use the reatsu components for themselves as energy production centers.

Usage
As the fungi are air borne, through the use of a smoke bomb an opponent can be infected through their lungs. Both the Cilliates and the fungi will affect their hosts to the same extent. They will first detect their hosts reatsu levels and based on that they will colonize and grow to a point where there are enough cilliates to consume 10 percent of their hosts initial reatsu levels and fungi to consume 10 percent of their hosts initial reatsu. So collectively only 20 percent of the hosts initial reatsu is consumed. The usage of reatsu straight after infection will only quicken the growth and proliferation phase but will not lower the reatsu that will be eaten and the blow to reatsu levels will happen all at once so its like a ticking time bomb and someone infected can go on for half the battle without realising that they were infected.

Limitations
The pathogens have been built up in such a way that they can not survive in open air for more than a minute. They are very weak pathogens and the moment they begin absorbing reatsu the body will effectively develop antibodies to destroy them, and they are easily killed by the white blood cells that engulf foreign pathogens, thus once infected by the pathogens your opponent develops an immunity to it and will not be infected again.
These limitations have been proven and tested by and on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shad
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 76
Age : 23
Location : Japan
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Reatsu eating smoke bomb   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Ok, there we go! Tapi, this is exactly what I'm looking for, and as expected from you, nice job!!! 10 exp no doubt. You put some real fancy words there, but at least, it wasn't really fictional. I really like the fact that you have actual science terms in all the inventions you post. Kudos!

_________________
Name: Fuwa Takeshi
Race: Shinigami
Rank: 10th Division, unseated
Zanpakuto: Name not revealed yet (Will introduce as omakes are posted and plot is furthered)
Shikai: N/A
Bankai: N/A

Spirit Stats
Hp- 10
Reiatsu- 10

Body Stats
Strength- 3
Endurance- 2
Agility- 3
Reiatsu Control- 2

Fighting Skills Stats
Swordsmanship- 2
Kido- 3
Unarmed- 1
Shunpo- 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tapi

avatar

Male Number of posts : 79
Age : 26
Location : Switzerland
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Reatsu eating smoke bomb   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:54 pm

ohh shucks. stop Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reatsu eating smoke bomb   

Back to top Go down
 
Reatsu eating smoke bomb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BtB Smoke Bomb?
» Gerard Butler Pays a Kennedy 15K to Drop F-Bomb
» Endura spray bomb
» Bomb drop texan
» ESCI 1/72 German smoke unit nebelwerfer kit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Soul society. :: Squads :: Squad 12 :: Inventions-
Jump to: