Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome new members

Go down 
+4
lilith
Blazonio
Nitronie
Evenar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Welcome new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:02 am

Just saying hello, my names Evenar, and i'll be the admin you need at the start, (character admin.) just to say hello and welcome to our rp. even if you don't join we'd like you to stay and talk to us. please reply and tell us a little about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nitronie

Nitronie

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Just to make new members feel better and not be the "first to post", I'll go ahead and post, though technically I'm not new.....

HI!!!!!!!

Name is Nitro, in the RP I'm Loki, the resident sadomasochist of the Arrancar, Squad 3. Don't worry, not really like that. Actually really hate pain, btw. Anyways, I'm from America, just encase you're wondering my time zone, or when I'm on. Don't know much about correlations in time, just know I'm behind everyone else, so I'm usually not on as early as everyone else, but I stay on later. Can catch me on chatango at: Nitronie . Well....that's kind of repeative isn't it? Hmm.....love to rp, write, kind of a stickler on writing, though obvious ppl are always knocking my bleach knowledge, but I stopped at like 200 or something close, and never read the manga so I am kind of behind.....anything else relevant? Uh....I have my own rp, but check out the associates part of the site for that. Brother's Zaratose. 'Kay I think that's it......

Name: Nitro

Character: See signature
Chatango: Nitronie
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/index.php
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi my names Blazonio and im the owner of Bleach the black era (head admin, bow before my greatness), my real and by law name is actually Lance (no im not related to the jouster of legend sir lance-a-lot, and no i won't give you my surname)

I write poems alot, im a quite a good writer in my opinion, (when im actually bothered to write) im nice to people and always ready to help and im only 15 so...yeah don't be asking me the meaning of life questions, it sounds kind of weird me saying that but believe me...people have asked.

Im a HUGE gamer and posses a ps3 (don't mind xbox360 but i don't own one lol) and would love to play Call of duty mw 2 with you or any other multiplayer game that is in my possession.

Hieght: almost 6 ft like 1-2 inches away.
Likes: all kinds of music and i love a good read, but...alas im lazy so i don't read much.
might sound a little pervish but i also like girls with sweet personalities and or even better bodies, hellzzzz yeah.
Dislikes: Tapi, konimatsu hisori, shad, masato.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachera.forumotion.com
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 pm

My name is... Evenar, character name Lucius. People unfortunately won't be getting my real name, but blaz's surname hopefully is vance. (lance vance, name that game)

i used to be a huge gamer, but have slowly drifted away. (unlike blaz i have a 360.)

occupation. university student.
hieght 6'2" or 6'3" havent rechecked in ages.
location Britain. (where most of the admins are atm.)
likes, good books, of of course anime/manga. Tapi/konimatus hisori. (they may as well be one and the same.)
hates. Tite Kubo, fool should get himself sorted. Roshey, (he needs to get back to his home)
Back to top Go down
lilith

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello, my name is Ian Phillip Darlington (uuh sounds exspensive (and yes i do actually get that comment every time i say my full name) i am currently living in Bergen Norway however i will not state the adress. To most around here i am known merely as a nuicance and troublesome person and to some exstent this might be very true, however i tend to think myself more of a trickster...

Im always up for a good argument as proven and can be veryfied and i also love to help others contuary to popular belief, if you have an issue on do's and don'ts you can ask me cause whatever it is that your thinking of ive probably already done it and i can tell you what the... reaction to your actions would be. Other then that im quite nice and i like to think that im pleasant at times

oh, i should probably state that i am a gamer aswell however i game more casual then most. I only game on computer since i see that as the only future in the gaming world and it is also by far the most versitile "gaming system" right now ive just finished up on dragon age and it is a highly reccomended game, also i have steam with some games for it (1,6. source and the orange box) i also play wow from time to time (european servers only and mostly bronzebeard) there i will most likely play my alliance druide called Droodkix or my gnome furywarr named Rodrigez (no shit)

Anywho this was a rather short introduction of me and i hope i will hear from any new members soon
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm

...I probably should have been the first one to post in here >,>

The name is obviously DP...but for some reason everyone calls me Afro. If you want to chat you can catch me on chatango > AfroVillage
If any of you new comers are from gaia then you may know me as Dark Philosopher already.
My character in this rp is the weather manipulating Arrancar of Fraction 7...fear him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Yo. My name's Shad. Kthxbai.

LOL, ok. No really, I'll try and make this as short as possible because to get to know me you really have to have a conversation with me. Explaining myself to you isn't going to get us anywhere, really.

Well anyways, I go by Shad. My character is Masato. I like to talk a lot. I mean A LOT. I get random sometimes, but eh, oh well xD. I like videogames. I like tons of anime. Going from naruto, bleach, full metal alchemist, katekyo hitman reborn, dragon ball z, and many more awesome titles. I also like to read manga but not as much as watching anime. So yeah, that's pretty much me. Can't wait to learn more about you guys!
Back to top Go down
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 am

Halo. My name is Ian Lott (Due to a certain enfranchisement that would either cause an argument of epic proportions or a mass of gigling girls, I cannot give my middle name without causing an uproar). My game name is Labyrinth, although you may occasionally see me referred to as "abra". I am possibly one of the strangest people you will ever meet, but you can only find out about that by talking with me. I am a beast at FPSs, although my favorite types of games are RTSs (at which I am very bad at Neutral ). As you can see, I am a geek, but I also get in trouble if I have a low B or anything below, so I am a nerd as well (all I need now is to learn how to hack things, and my geekdom will be complete!!!!!). I look forward to meeting you!
Back to top Go down
http://ianlott46@yahoo.com
MaxTheDemon

MaxTheDemon

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Hajimemashite. I am Zaratose, most ppl refer to me as Zara or Max. I am related to Nitro as she claims... how terrible. Just kidding. I am a gamer, writer, and reader. I'm also wiccan... figured I'd let you know so any overly religious Christians who want to "save my eternal soul" can go f**k themselves... My favorite hand-held game is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, my favorite computer game is the Dawn of War series and my favorite console game has got to be Final Fantasy VII. My favorite movie varies as I like the Chronicles of Riddick series as well as the movie Serenity(they are both space movies... hah ha!) Most of my writings are war based and Science Fiction. I RP like crazy on the forums and run my own... see "affiliates" for it. I am Zaratose on chatango. My favorite book series is Warhammer 40000: Horus Heresy in which my favorite of them is between "Battle for the Abyss" and "Fulgrim". "Fulgrim" has one scene in it that just drove me to tears... Two lovers impaled on the emperor's sword, if you know what I'm talking about, your my kinda nerd! lol. If you've read any Warhammer 40000 books or played any of their games I can talk to you for hours... Same with Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy, Warcraft III, Bleach, and Code Geass. I am easy to get along with and I have rebelious spurts... I hope you have a great time here and PM me if you wanna chat or bug me on chatango, but if on chatango, please do tell me your from here so I'm not like "AHHHH! STALKER!" Oh, and I'm very adept at Japanese(I've taken a year and a half of it.)

Hieght: 6'3"
Likes: Warhammer 40000, Bleach, Code Geass, Deathnote, Monster Hunter, Reading, Writing, Japanese Language, Warcraft III, and Final Fantasy.
Dislikes: Idiots, childish people, people who crutch on others, people who god mode, bad books, WoW(and all who play it w/o a clue what WCI, II, or III is...), and close minded people...
People usually affilating with from this site: Nitronie, Tapi, Evenar(mostly over questions), Afro(DP... i will call u afro til the day i die... *falls over dead*), Roshie, and Ladamannen(or Lilith).
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi susan.

we have actually moved forums.

you can now find us here now.
http://bleachgeneration.freeforums.org/index.php

same rp, and discussion areas. but we have made better looking forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members   Welcome new members Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome new members
Page 1 of 1