Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Q&A

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:34 am

now we often get questions about bleach, any such should go here.

my personal question is about aging. given how much gin and byakuya aged in 100 years, it's obvious it is slow. but shunsui and ukitake have aged about as much, maybe just a bit more in 2000 yrs. so i had an idea, something like when a soul reaches a certain age, different for each soul, they'd stop or slow down almost to a stop, aging. it may even be a concious choice. of course aging could just continuously get slower, hence why shunsui has aged so little over years, making gins aging relatively rapid. but i prefer my first theory.

but i don't know how plausible that is. i was wondering if anyone had better ideas for the aging, or if they actually knew, like it was said offhand soomewhere.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Hmm...it must be a conscious choice. But then again, maybe a soul stops aging at the age their body was at when they died? I think I like that theory.

My question is about the zanpakuto. Why do some people get bankai when others don't? What determines whether or not a person is even given the ability to achieve bankai?
I have absolutely no idea how to even begin theorizing...
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 pm

souls must continue to age after death, rukia was a baby at one point, and while there is some speculation as to whether souls can have children, i personally believe they can, it is not certain. so byakuya aged at one time, as did gin, and gin was a rugonkai kid.

as to the why some get bankai and some don't, it's like they say only some hollows have the poteential to ever be vasto lords. and even fewer have the potential to be natural arrancar. there is at this time only one certain natural arrancar, the others may have been created. (you don't need the hogyoku to do so.)

anyway i bet when they say some can't it's a foolish thing to say. maybe that person could, it would just take longer.byakuya did it in 100 years as did gin but they are both meant to be great, gin finishing the academy in 1 year which is amazing. so who knows, maybe given enough time anyone could,, but they probably die before then.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Maybe those that age fully are the ones that lived out a complete life whereas those that appear to stop aging didn't live a full life and die of old age?

It can't be that everyone has the ability to achieve a complete trail of evolution when it comes to hollows. Remember the group Grim travelled with. After a thousand years I think they said that they felt their power had stopped growing. But what is it that determines whether or not someone can gain more power and who can not?
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:32 pm

i assume it's will power, or as bleach likes to spam, resolve. if you truly want to get better, you can. after so many years, that group of hollows gave up, and probably never had the true drive to become vasto,

like aizen said each shinigami has a limit they hit, and then can go no further, and he apparently hit his. maybe he just could go no further, because he didn't have the resolve. whereas people like ichigo will go to such hieghts of power.

will power is determined early on, due to your personality, everyone haas a limit of how far they will go, maybe this translates to powers.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm not too sure about that...there are a few care free characters that seem not to really care for power that much but they are some of the heavy hitters. I'd say that Yoruichi, Hat and Clogs, and maybe a couple others don't have that amazing drive, but at the same time they are way more powerful than characters that are pretty determines: Renji, Ikkaku, and perhaps others.
This is what I'm noticing anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nitronie

Nitronie

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Maybe that's the point? Maybe your power top is how much you let reality bother you. Like, if you believe that's your limit, it is, but if you don't really care and don't really let reality effect your mind set, your potiential becomes that much more unlimited? Then the whole power barrier becomes belief. The hollows grimjaw ran around with didn't BELIEVE they could go any further, and so they couldn't. For some reason Aizen BELIEVES he's hit his power top, maybe simply because he's mastered everything he can, and is too stupid to try and push beyond what everyone else is doing, and so instead decided to go for what he SAW and BELIEVED was the next power level: Vizard.

That sounds kind of believable, since, like you said, alot of the heavy hitters are carefree. And the ones who are not have like some UBER superiority complexes.

Then again, who knows? It could just be naturally in-born talent? I mean, what makes a real person smart or good at something? What makes someone talented?

On Eve's earlier note about the aging, I think the aging process just slows the older you get, because really, who would consciously choose to be an old man?? And if you stopped growing based on concious will, don't you think Toucshirou would be an adult by now? I mean, in the backflashes with Momo, they both look the same age they are now, but Momo went all the way through the academy at normal speed, and even grew to Lt., again I assume normal speed, and yet both of them still look like brats long after Toushirou zipped through the academy. And if its a predetermined age, then wouldn't it reflect your mind set? Thus, why isn't Byakuya like......ancient looking?? Seriously. Or that rose guy. His mind set is a perverted old man, he should be ancient too, especially since him and albino were the Captn Commander's first students.

Well....that brings back the point of relative aging, doesn't it. If you age slower the older your soul gets, and the Captn Com looks ancient......why don't those two??? I mean, the Capt Com has been around for like EVER and his academy has been around FOREVER, so why don't the two-set captains look ancient???

Geez, this is why I hate Tite Kubo. His world makes no sense because he has no real rules, its all assumed rules by fans. Jerkface Managaka!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/index.php
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:41 pm

I actually like Eve"s first theory where you stop aging based on some predetermined unknown reason that says you stop aging here at some point, which would make more sense because you have souls at all different ages running around looking younger/older for no apparent reason (especially in our rp). I think for simplicity's sake, at least when considering the rp, we should go with ev's idea. And I personally prefer some fan rule-laying. It allows for some expanded theories created by creative minds for entertainment. I do agree, however, that they left too much unexplained when it comes to the anime....

Well....that's how I see it anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://ianlott46@yahoo.com
MaxTheDemon

MaxTheDemon

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Well put mr. Oblivion knockoff lol
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 pm

lol I have only knocked off Oblivion once, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
http://ianlott46@yahoo.com
Evenar

Evenar

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:28 pm

ok kido is created right?
so someone must make thee chant?
but do they choose the words themsleves, in which case hwo important are thee exact words? i mean if you make up the chant it can't be that important.
the only other option is stumbling across such an obscure phrase.

my assumption was that the chants are taught because they focus your energies in a certain way. but those that have mastered it can non chant and still focus properly. hence why aizen said black coffin was a failure at less than 1/3 strength. implying it can be 100% strength if non chanted properly.

(i used the last assumption as the basis for speed chanting, the character is barely saying the correct chant but is slightly just to keep correct directional flow of energies.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

The kido user among the Vizard invents his own kido and I think the kido can be further manipulated by dawning his mask or taping into the abilities offered to him from his inner hollow.
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 am

kisuke also used a kido spell to open garganta, one he made himself. i just wish i knew how the chant came into the making process. how do you know what words fit? i'd be annoyed if it were just random.
Back to top Go down
Nitronie

Nitronie

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:01 am

Maybe it started off like a prayer? I mean really, most of them invoke some deity or another, so it maybe like some shinto prayer of summoning power turned spell. So, the EXACT words aren't necessary, just as long as you understand the concepts behind them, like the words help you imagine that such-and-such deity is shaping ur spirit into a similar image of what ur describing, or that the end result in the spell is like how u would imagine such-and-such deity would attack like that.
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/index.php
Sponsored content

Bleach Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Q&A   Bleach Q&A Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Q&A
Page 1 of 1