Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy XIII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shad
Admin

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Who is also looking forward to getting this game? D: I know I am! Oh and did anyone else hear about final fantasy xiv? It's supposedly coming out in the same year. Looks like 2010 has already started off with a bang. >=D

Oh and also, the new battle system looks pretty awesome, although it's pretty time consuming which imo I think sucks, but I'll hopefully get used to it. I really liked Final Fantasy XII's battle system.

Zanpakuto: Name not revealed yet (Will introduce as omakes are posted and plot is furthered)
Shikai: N/A
Bankai: N/A

Spirit Stats
Hp- 10
Reiatsu- 10

Body Stats
Strength- 3
Endurance- 2
Agility- 3
Reiatsu Control- 2

Fighting Skills Stats
Swordsmanship- 2
Kido- 3
Unarmed- 1
Shunpo- 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitronie

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:33 am

Which system is the FF for? I haven't been keeping up with them since 12 kind of went down hill, though Zara's got that one with the D name where they take all the main characters and redo number one? And he's got all the new FFVII games. Other than that I'm not sure.....WAIT!!! I think I might remember that commercial....but it's vague.....its for PS3 isn't it? I bet you it is. Confound it I need a new system!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/index.php
Shad
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah, it's for the ps3. I also heard that it's coming out for the xbox360 as well. Also, I know how you feel. I used to have a ps3, but sadly, it broke so I'm going to have to get another one. Hopefully, I can buy a final fantasy xiii bundle, so I can get the ps3 along with the game. If not, ah well. I'm saving up as much as I can.

Hopefully, the game itself isn't a letdown. Personally, Final Fantasy XII was alright. I liked the story, but halfway through the game, I started to lose motivation, but then once it got near the end, I started to get excited because I got to fight some of the really cool bosses. Vayne was really annoying though. I thought the second fight with Cid and Famfrit was pretty awesome though.

I've read some reviews for Final Fantasy XIII (Yeah, I know. When it comes to games, I'm a nerd Razz), and it seems to me that this game is really worth it. And you ask me how did I read reviews? Well, the game already came out for Japan. Man, I hate the fact that Japan always gets these things earlier than anyone else.

As for Final Fantasy XIV, it seems to be another Final fantasy XI which I personally detested. I played it at my friend's house and thought it was completely horrible. It's an online rpg, but there's no pvp! I mean sure I enjoy playing online mmos a lot, don't get me wrong, but this game's controls were pretty difficult to get used to. However, this was the first of its kind in the Final fantasy series, so I guess that played a key role in the reason to why it was so uncomfortable. I like games the demand a lot of time from the player which is why I usually get excited with final fantasy games. You can't really beat them in less than 20 hours. At best, it would take like 50 hours or more.

When I bought metal gear solid 4: guns of the patriots, I was so excited that I locked myself in my room for 4 hours straight playing it. The controls were pretty easy to get used to since I've played all of the installments of the series. I had a bit of trouble with the CQC techniques - Eh, wait a second? What am I saying? I'm getting off topic. Well, I just wanted to say that I beat mgs4 in like 12 hours? And usually, after I beat games, I hardly ever touch them again. I have a few exceptions though. Final fantasy x being one. I really loved that game, and it was a great start for the series. It was the first to come out for ps2.

Zanpakuto: Name not revealed yet (Will introduce as omakes are posted and plot is furthered)

Spirit Stats
Hp- 10
Reiatsu- 10

Body Stats
Strength- 3
Endurance- 2
Agility- 3
Reiatsu Control- 2

Fighting Skills Stats
Swordsmanship- 2
Kido- 3
Unarmed- 1
Shunpo- 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitronie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:54 pm

OH!! Did you ever play X-2? And if you did, did you ever open the longest ending? I never got to the end cause my copy (sadly) disappeared before I could beat it, but I read that it was a real let-down cause the reunion seen SUCKED. But that was only if you got most of the game done before you finished the storyline. When I heard that, I remember agonizing over every mission I picked cause I didn't want to miss any that would be locked later, but I wasn't certain which ones would further the storyline. I did manage to unlock most of the dress spheres though, and got the legendary ones. They were awesome, and I did it completely by accident, cause I try not to read walkthroughs until I get stuck. Plus, if I want to see all the really cool side things I missed cause I played it solo first, and wasn't interested enough to replay, then I could just watch my bros. THEY use walkthroughs ALOT!

Anyways, your comment on FFXII, about the end, well, I lost my motivation near the middle and just stopped. Everytime I'd pick it up again I'd havec omplete lost the storyline, and that's what I play for the most in FF games, so I never really finished it.

Oh, and I agree with you on the hours played thing, I do like playing straight-shot games that only take a few hours like Area 51 for the X-box and the I think it was the second Halo game, but I love how FF takes the time to have indepth storylines that exist in their own little universe. FF's are my fave btw.

Uh....I had something else to add....

Oh yeah!!!!

Seeing you mention Cid reminded me of something. Have you ever noticed that Cid is in EVERY SINGLE GAME???? And he's usually a air-ship pilot? Bet you Cid is one of the creators or owners of the FF label, cause Cid also almost always has the same personality. Except in the FFX....but him speaking mostly albeid might have been what threw me off.

I once knew how to speak Albeid, btw. So, yes, I am a FF nerd. And I know all the elemental match ups, and almost every GF (FFX and up: Aeon) and how to get them in almost every game. I say almost cause FFXII through a wrench in it with all their new what they call them? Some M word. Anyways, they didn't use most of the traditional stuff (another reason I hated it). And I didn't finish it, never played FF1 or FF2, but mostly, yeah. FF nerd.
Back to top Go down
Labyrinth

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Maybe nitri, but I just think Cid is a FF staple. Like the brothers in the Gears of War. I bet you ten dollars there will be another Cid in the up-and-coming FF that you and Shad have been talking about. Besides, every Cid character is AWESOME! They are some of the greatest FF characters made. Or he is. Every Cid has the same personality and minor variations on his past. And it is coming out for the 360 as well? Sweet! I'll see what the reviews on it are, but I will probably get it. My favorite FF games though have to be X and IX (I think IX; I always forget which one has Zidane and Dagger as the main characters. Great love story, btw).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ianlott46@yahoo.com
MaxTheDemon

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:34 pm

That would be FFIX
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/
MaxTheDemon

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:17 am

Well, I figure I'll add in something on FF. They went down hill with XI in America, it rly pissed alot of people off... me included. Also, Final Fantasy is getting predictable in their selection of storyline... The newer games may look cooler but they all have horrible fighting system and gameplay. >.> Dissida is not included because its not FF in my book. I think they should just stop long enough to remember a game is good because of its storyline and how much fun it is... not because it can give u a headache from too much going on at once. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/
Nitronie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Too much going on at once? Really Zara, you ask for too little. I like the newer battle systems, their more challenging, and I would have thought you of all ppl would enjoy that they were more like real battle. Still, their storyline has gone down. Oh, and FFIX FTW!!! (Faves are VIII cause it was my first, and then IX and IX where the storylines hit their peaks). Zara is right about one thing, the storylines have gone down hill. Hopefully they'll starting going up again since they started focusing on the VII storyline again, instead of the game play.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:17 pm

@ Lab: Supposedly FFXIII is going to be a few discs on the Xbox because of the amount of space that it takes up, but this might be a rumor, so idk. Either way, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to get it if you've played one of the final fantasy games before.

@ Zara: Yeah I agree. The storyline is becoming more predictable. I agree with your sister though. There's still a lot more to look forward to, and I've read a mini summary of the new installment to Final Fantasy, and it looks like it could be good. But since it's just a short summary of what's going on prior to the game, there's really no way that you could really come to a conclusion about how the storyline is.

@ Nitro: Yeah, I've played final fantasy x-2. I heard about the alternate endings, but unfortunately, I didn't get it lol. I got the "sad" ending as some people like to call it on youtube. But I did look online for the "happy" ending, and I agree. It wasn't really an enjoyable reunion at all.

Spirit Stats
Hp- 10
Reiatsu- 10

Body Stats
Strength- 3
Endurance- 2
Agility- 3
Reiatsu Control- 2

Fighting Skills Stats
Swordsmanship- 2
Kido- 3
Unarmed- 1
Shunpo- 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Outside the rpg. :: Some random subjects you'd like to talk about.-
Jump to: