Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arkahns loss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Arkahns loss Empty
PostSubject: Arkahns loss   Arkahns loss EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:33 am

CENTRAL 46, LOWER LEVELS, ARCHIVES.

Arkahn walked through the stacks of paper and rows of computers. He had made his way into the room while the arrancar attacked. His flesh burned as the hollow bones grew from it. Every step he took pained him. He was dieing and he knew it, but the master promise him a reward for his service. He would be saved, he would live and be a shinigami hybrid, just like the woman he idolized.

Sitting down at one computer he inserted the device given to him by the master. A warning flashed up on the screen. Something about the foreign device not having suitable permissions encoded. The man did not care, he had already destroyed a couple of the garganta blockers, he had to do this now, while he had the chance. “Work damn you work, I want to have a perfect body just like her.” The warning stopped flashing as the device began to work. The master's knowledge of soul society's systems was astounding. To have created this thing, something so small, something that could make soul society blind to all it's past.

The device spread it's virus, corrupting all files within central, and simultaneously copying pure versions to an outside source, somewhere in hueco mundo. There was some commotion upstairs, someone had come. Spreading his senses all Arkahn could detect was a captains reiatsu. There were screams and then nothing. “I'm done, now I have to escape, master will gift me with my reward.”

“So sorry Arkahn.” The screen flickered, the face of Konimatsu and Lucius upon it. “We can't cure you, but we offer you a release from pain.” Arkahn was stunned. He could not understand what was happening. Two captains were talking like they knew him? “Right now the device should have finished it's job, and you'll have inhaled some gas secreted by it.” Arkahn fell off his chair, his lungs seizing up as he did. “you'll die here, amongst the flames of central, but fear not, you have aided us, and now you die with the knowledge humanity is safe because of you.”

“No, this cannot be.” Arkahn dragged himself along the ground as computer screens exploded. Sparks flew, hitting dry stacks of paper, and starting a conflagration. “No, I will not die here.” A stack of burning paper fell upon him, as sparks showered his face. The gas was rotting his body form within, destroying him slowly. His mind was filled with the agony of death, but he could not stop. A century of life would not end this way.

“Hey boy, would you like to live?” Arkahn tried to look up, he could not see the man talking to him. All he saw was a new shadowy figure, encircled by fire, the death of central seemed to not effect him. “I can save you, but give me your word that you will serve me,”

“Y...yes, any...thing. I want to...li...”

“Then lets go, my subordinates are in need of another lieutenant. Call me Decko.”

note arkahn is still Lt of squad 6. and this piece is not to be graded.
Back to top Go down

Arkahns loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Main arcs-
Jump to: