Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

more random tales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

more random tales Empty
PostSubject: more random tales   more random tales EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:28 am

I walk through the dark places of this world. Never feeling, never caring, never questioning. All that matters if my duty, all that matters is the will of my masters, all that matters is the execution of my enemies. Right and wrong have no meaning. I am a blade to be weilded by my masters, I am their instrument, they bear the weight of responsibility, i bear the weight of the duty.

Soft leaves underfoot, tall trees rising into the sky. The forest shrouded me, held me, trapped me, trapped my quarry. Every footstep i take is silent, every breath i take unnoticed. I am a wind of death, never seen, never heard, only felt once i'm upon you. Cold wind, buffered by branches, pale moonlight, wet bark. I touch everything, i experience it, but i am detached. I do not care about the scenenary, only the kill.

My quarry, i see it, the hollow, the beast of my master's hate. It wanders, back and forth, searching, sniffing, seeking. Black oily skin, stretched over bulging muscles. The white mask, yellow eyes, claws, talons, protuding bones from his spine, hunched, slow, stupid, pathetic. All i see when i look at the beast. Hardly worth my time, but my time is worthless, i am merely an isntrument of my master's will.

Drawing both my blades i feel the anticipation of the kill. It was sublime, the moment of death, that was the most perfect sensation in the universe. So quick, only a split second, but it was perfect. Blood sprays, warmth falling, flowing, landing freely on my flesh. The beast fell into dust as i knelt behind it, a flash, and then the perfection came. The beast was weak, not even an adjucha, i am a tool, unthinking, uncaring, but i have to wonder, why send me to kill this beast? Surely another could do this. "Cypher, come in cypher."

"Yes my lords." The crackling, the sound of my masters through this ear, the intercom, cold and metallic, like me.

"Return to soul society immediately, soul society is being ravaged, and there is no one to save it, A senkai gate has been opened on this side, it should be there for you soon."

"Yes, i shall return." I turn, feel the swish of the air, the power of the reiatsu behind the senkaimon. The doors to soul society, to home, to his masters, to those I feel unbound loyalty to. My hand recahes to the door, feels the pulse, the power, wills it to open. Nothing, deathly silence, a flahs of pain, the senkaimon rejects me, sends me away. Something is wrong, the masters are in trouble, if they should die who will command me. I have no loyalty to soul sciety, only to the masters, and if they go i know not what i shall do, i will be a blade without a master, i will be nothing.

My hand reaches out again, and again it is flung back. "All captains in the real world. Come back, betrayal, Lucius, Lucius of squad 5 has betrayed us, we'r..." Lucius, he did this, he controls the opening of the senkaimon, he planned this, I will kill him, and all his comrades. His blood shall flow, red and free, i will revel, i will be a blade of vengence, his death shall be my reward.
Back to top Go down

more random tales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Main arcs-
Jump to: