Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coming in the near future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

coming in the near future Empty
PostSubject: coming in the near future   coming in the near future EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 am

if we manage to get some more people, because of how easy the class system is, we can actually do quincy and bounto classes.

also i will be getting rid of percentage as an extra to powers and stuff. from now one, simply say, adds hopwever much to my reiatsu control. this will be done with feats and kido as well. check them tonight for more info.
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

coming in the near future Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming in the near future   coming in the near future EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:29 am

PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE TIME

i can probably hear one ir two people who look at kido strength going, oh thatsunfair, look how powerful that is. i would also like to remind poeple of the cost of any oen spell, the limitations anyone but a captain of kido with the absolute no chant feat has in terms of time taken to cast, and the fact that a kido spell can still be dodged even after wasting all that reiatsu. wheras if you had a power of nearly the same magnitude it would probably be cheaper, faster because not needing to chant, not needing the feats for said ability to non chant, and not making it weaker by not chanting. so before anyone complains, take all that into account.

anyway, i would like anyone who uses percentages i their powers to A check how old percentage style feats now work, and B change it to a fixed extra amount. i to will be doing so soon.

also coming
MEDCIAL KIDO
QUINCY CLASS
SECOND ARC BY THE SUMMER
Back to top Go down

coming in the near future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Announcements :: Admin updates.-
Jump to: