Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the battle field is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

What the battle field is Empty
PostSubject: What the battle field is   What the battle field is EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:33 am

Some of you might not know what this forum is for. This place is where you can set up cross species fights, so shinigami vs arrancar. However there are some rules you must keep to, since this is not a spar, it is a metting of two enemies.

1. Think of a good reason why your in the real world, arrancar could be going there simply for destruction or for fun (both probably.) But shinigami, we don't want you to be doing a, i felt like going to the real world, so opened a senkai gate, and strolled out of soul society.

2. since it's not a spar, we don't want you holding back unless it is in your characters nature to do so.

3. yes you can die here, if both of you don't plan things out before hand, like who'll win, or how the loser shall escape, or if one of you leaps into a position where they can't possibly escape an attack, you will die, (assuming the attack can kill you.)

4. We want a good way for your character to escape if he loses, for arrancar it is generally easier, becaus egarganta and negaccion can occur, and opening senkai gates for shinigami takes longer then you'd think. (the opening of senkai gates is controlled by the kido corps, and when you see people use their swords to open them, it is at a sepcific location and has already been authorised by soul society).

5. if you don't do a good escape, for example, you just say, i will let you go so you can get stronger, or i like you so you can live, then you will get a low grade, unless it is well within your characters personality. But i can't see many shinigami leaving hollows of any kind alive and running about, whereas once again, it is easier for arrancar, because they can be fickle like that, the removal of shinigami is not a job to them, and they don't get paid to do it.

6. the idea of a battle field is that it is a prethought out training post if you like, (you really only have to plan out an ending, or you can plan out two endings and possible escapes, one for each party, so that you can essentially do it like a spar, and keep the eventual winner a surprise even to yourself.)

7. since this takes more effort than a normal training i would say about 20xp is appropiate, only one a week though. (i still need to talk to other admins if they feel the grade maximum is appropiate.)
Back to top Go down

What the battle field is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Battle field.-
Jump to: