Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 pm

"You know, you're going to scare people off if you keep up with that light show." Lord Zetta said sarcastically as he watched his nameless ally hover through the garganta opening and into the human world. As always, electric currents danced across his majestic looking form before jumping off into the air around him. Though he'd only been an Arrancar for a short time, learning to control this particular natural occurrence was not at the top of his list. For now Lord Zetta felt it important that he be shown the human world.
Though he could not see it, the feelings conjured once he entered this new world were unmistakeably different than anything he'd sensed in Hueco Mundo.
The air was warm and the atmosphere was perfectly suited for most forms of life. Most beings that resided in Hueco Mundo would thrive here, yet many remained in Hueco Mundo. Why? Were the shinigami Nameless heard of truly so troublesome to Hollow that they are forced to reside in Hueco Mundo like desert vermin?
The trip to human world would undoubtedly be informative. He kept his ears open and concentrated on his sensory perception.

Last edited by AfroVillage on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Turok~Oda

Turok~Oda

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:30 pm

The Lord spoke "here we are, the city of human rats, know as Paris of the nation france. There is much fun to be had if you know how to draw it out" as he spoke his grin grow and lead the nameless one into the city over roof tops.

The look down at the humans yet paid no mind to them, as they had no need for such usless things. They kept on wondering around the city looking for some thing interesting to do as the nameless one needed to learn some usful things.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Little did the two arrancars know, there was a shinigami that was assigned the task of hunting them down. And this particular shinigami wasn't even suitable to get the job done. The other death gods who were apart of the first division were questioning Captain Commander Hychien's orders. Why on earth did it have to be Masato?

"Yes, why did it have to be me!?"" the man thought as he entered the world of the living through a Senkaimon Gate.

Taking a quick survey of his surroundings, he knew that today would be a long day, and he wouldn't be able to get the mission done in a matter of a few minutes. "I'm going to have to start sooner or later." He sighed and proceeded with his mission, making sure that he was still in his shinigami form. If he had been in a gigai, then it would have only hindered his capabilities, and the humans would be able to see him.

"If I was an arrancar, where would I be..?" he muttered as he shuynpoed from rooftop to rooftop in a desperate attempt to locate and eliminate the two that he was looking for. It wasn't like he knew how they looked like anyways since Soul Society hadn't given him a proper description, but it couldn't be that hard, could it? The two would stand out, and they would be carrying weapons with them.

And despite it all, Masato wasn't afraid in the least bit. Fear was the last thing that he was feeling at that moment. He was irritated because of the time that would be consumed because of this excursion, but he certainly wasn't afraid of no arrancars even if the odds were already against him due to it being two on one.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 pm

The fact that Lord Zetta kept his composure in this new world impressed his nameless charge. The experience he had in this world showed. While he passed over each human unaffected by their being, Nameless clenched his jaw and tightened his lips once he felt his mouth begin to water. The human souls below were desirable to say the least. Their attractiveness far outranked any soul he'd ever come across in Hueco Mundo.
His mind was overcome with images of the unlimited feast just below him. In a matter of moments he could summon a storm and begin harvesting this living, breathing crop. He could ravage this lands with lightning, destroying the people atop it, releasing their enticing souls in the process.
He could destroy their outer shells in moments to expose the delicious souls trapped within them in a matter of moments.
His daydreams grew more and more vivid with each moment that passed. In fact, they grew so vivid that his electric aura sparked without his ever realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Turok~Oda

Turok~Oda

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm

the lord has A feeling of someone interesting has arrive in the city, he then leads the nameless one to the eiffel tower, and await at the top of its peek looking down on all. Lord Zetta scans over the roof tops and after a few mins he spots a figure moving across them. It was a shinigami, Zetta grin grow greater and notice the nameless one was looking at the humans like a man looks at a table of food after 10 days of no food, he new that he would do well in the time to come.

They start moving towards the shinigami location keeping some room bewteen them.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Quote :
Sorry about the godmodding that I just did there. It's not really a major wound, and I thought it'd be a great way to start the fight. Do you guys approve of this or should I edit?

"Damn arrancar bastards. I can't wait until they're put to a stop, so this whole thing can end, and I can return to a normal life with those shinigami chicks," Masato began, as he lost track of the reiatsu that he had felt earlier. Both of them had just vanished all of a sudden, but he knew that they were still in the material world. Those two would not be returning to their home anytime soon, not when there were too many humans around to feed on.

Before too long, he could finally spot two figures in the distance that were speeding towards him. They were trying to assault him by surprise, but the unseated first division member wasn't going to give them that liberty.

"Hadou #1-" Before he could continue, he had stopped himself abruptly. He had almost forgotten the fact that he had never been good at any kidou, and if he cast the spell now, then it would only cause it to backfire.

"I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way then," Masato concluded as he reappeared directly behind the arrancar that went by the name of Lord Zetta. The shinigami's zanpakutou was already stained with crimson, and there were red splotches of blood that had splattered onto the ground from the wound that he had dealt to his opponent.

"Listen.. we don't have to really go through this whole mess, do we? Let's just pretend this never happened. If you return to Hueco Mundo, I'll let you two go," he offered and jested some more, so that they could think that he was actually five times as strong as them. "...Or else, you might die, and I won't hold back.."
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 pm

The voices from the bustling city below blended together in a way that would make it impossible for most others to pick out individual voices, but not to the Arrancar whose form pulsated with an eerie electrical current. He could make out each conversation held by each group closest to him.
"Oui" One woman said to another. "Mon fils va à Amérique pour l'école"
"Cela est merveilleux." She responded.
The language used didn't sound the least bit familiar, however there was one thing said truly stood out from the others. "Hadou number one-"
While he didn't know what it meant, he'd heard it before, in Hueco Mundo. He was told that 'Hadou' was a type of mystic art used by Shinigami, but was there a Shinigami here?
His question was soon answered as a being made its way across a short distance drawing its sword along the way.
Though Nameless had never witnessed this particular shinigami movement, he'd knew what it was; Shunpo, or Flash Step. It was a way for a Shinigami to achieve speeds faster than the eye could see, but because of a certain Arrancar's blindness, it was easy to decipher what had happened.
Nameless could sense the electrical currents racing from the Shinigami's brain through his nervous system at a rate faster than he'd witnessed the same electrical currents in any other being travel.
It was no wonder Lord Zetta didn't respond, in a situation like this, when facing a shunpo user, sight would most likely become a hindrance.
The Shinigami's words fell on deaf ears as Nameless slowly glided away from both the shinigami and Lord Zetta. On this day, his first time to earth, he'd been given the chance to witness an Arrancar and a Shinigami do battle. Was this what Lord Zetta's intentions were when he'd decided to show him the human world?
Back to top Go down
Turok~Oda

Turok~Oda

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Lord Zetta saw nameless was slowly gliding away. Now It was time to show him what happens almost ever time a arrancar goes to the world of the living, as for them battle is life and the ones they battle must outside there own realm is Shinigami. Lord Zetta draw and slashed his sword in a horizontal slashed at the Shinigami, yet there was no attention to hit him, just make some room, as the Shinigami had fall back a few yards. As the Shinigami took up a stance holding his sword Lord Zetta spoke "hope this will be fun, now Shinigami stay ready, cause I wont off easy now" as he had one eye on a wound on his back, it was a small one at the top of his right back, it was 6 inches long and bleeding. Lord Zetta just takes up a fighting stance and has both eyes on the Shinigami now, and the Shinigami also had his eyes on Lord Zetta yet they kept looking over at the nameless one, so Lord Zetta say "don't worry about him, his just here to learn a bit, your fight is mainly with me" as he spoke he began to start nogging towards the Shinigami keeping his fighting stance ready and awaiting the Shinigami next move.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:56 am

Quote :
OOC: Yo Turok, I'd appreciate it if you didn't control my character. This is a fight, and it's really unfair if you control my char's actions. Get what I mean?

"In the end, there is no trust or friendship between these hollows. They'll betray the other at the first sign of death. Well, I don't blame the one that left his friend to die here. Doesn't make much sense for the both of them to die here today, anyways. Either way, I'm sure I'll get both of them. And heh, I bet when I do, I'll prolly get a date with this Lia Krinton. Wait til she hears about this!" Masato was grinning from ear to ear by the mere thought of it as he launched himself forward into a strong shunpo, sending up a huge ripple of wind towards Lord Zetta's direction.

There wasn't really much to go by; this was of course his first battle with an arrancar. He had heard about these types of hollows that had ascended to a higher level and happened to break a portion of their masks. These arrancars weren't intimidating in the least bit though. Fear wasn't even a word in Masato's book. It was kill or be killed. He wasn't really into fighting anyways, but if it would get him to impress the ladies, then maybe it was worth it.

"Over here," Masato muttered as he reappeared to the right of the arrancar with the tip of his zanpakutou pointed towards his opponent's arm. He hoped that this would be enough to lacerate the entire arm, which would thus render the arrancar useless in battle.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:06 pm

"The pattern of small electrical impulses that move form this shinigami's brain to his lower limbs are the same as they were when it first showed up." Nameless thought to himself. "So this must be how shunpo is achieved. This technique truly does make ones sight a liability." He hovered in place, just monitoring the shinigami, wondering if this is what made them so troublesome to the hollow that others deemed 'The Shadow'.
"If this is the only thing that the shinigami had to offer in battle perhaps it'd be best if he recruited other blind Arrancar? That's if there are any others."
This day truly was a day filled with new experiences for Nameless.
Still, he hadn't forgotten about the humans down below. Nameless would watch the battle between Lord Zetta and the shinigami for a bit longer, but unless there was something else he could learn about the shinigami, he would begin feeding on the living shortly.

Last edited by AfroVillage on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turok~Oda

Turok~Oda

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Lord Zetta said, "trust and friendship is simply to us, are friends are the one's we don't kill or eat and trust is leaving the area to let me have some fun, without anyone getting in the way" as he saw the Shinigami vanish and a ripple of wind came towards him. And then the Shinigami reappeared to the right of him with the tip of the zanpakutou pointed towards his arm, he had to act quickly to avoid another hit, so he slide back a bit and slashed at the Shinigami and at the same time did a spinning back flip to make some room between them.

Lord Zetta thought to himself, the Shinigami has greater speed then he does and if he does not level the playing field a bit this fight could start costing him. he decides he will have to release and show his true power and increase his fun in the fight.

Lord Zetta speaks and says "well you may be a bit light on your feet yet that won't help you" and then he says "Awaken Akuma" releasing his true form, then he stabs the roof top with his sword with great force that starts breaking it up and sending cracks through out the area, yet the same time sent two objects into the cracks sense there was a small cloud of dust covering the ground around the cracks for a little bit. then he once again takes up a stance yet this time was a defense stance, holding his blade tightly in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 pm

As Masato was pushed back, he stood there, watching his opponent carefully. Before he knew it, Lord Zetta had released his zanpakutou.

An arrancar's release was like nothing he had ever seen before. The information about them in the Cardinal Spirit Library was definitely outdated and needed to be up to date. This was nothing like the things that his superior officers had told him. However, the feeling of stepping it up was mutual.

"You talk about trust like it's something that arrancars and hollows have. I bet you that your partner over there would leave you if the situation was dire, and he knew that there was no way to win."

His partner... why hadn't the Nameless one attacked yet. In any case:

"Suigestu No Senrei.." The words were spoken and were left to hang in the air for but a brief moment before the zanpakutou split into two dual blades.

As the debris and rubble started to shower down on him, Masato used his power of levitation in order to use a rubble as a carpet. As he started to do so, he then lunged both of his blades forward. Before they fell to the ground, they quickly rose up and spun around Lord Zetta. With a snap, they came down, preparing to pierce the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 pm

His electric aura sparked up for the second time since entering the human world. Though this time it was not from the temptation presented by the human souls below him, but from witnessing the abilities of the Shinigami.
"Does this shinigami...?" He thought to himself as Masato lifted the rubble into the skies. " This shinigami can send mere stone into the heavens? This is truly the power of a god..."
As Masato swung his blades downwards his conscious was met with even more questions. "Does this also mean his zanpakuto allows him to do what the hollow cloaked in shadows did to me when I first encountered it? I will not be made to touch the filthy lands beneath me again. I will not be pulled down a second time."
His attention had been pulled from the humans below and was now completely focused on the Shinigami fighting Lord Zetta.
Back to top Go down
Turok~Oda

Turok~Oda

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 pm

The Shinigami had said "You talk about trust like it's something that arrancars and hollows have. I bet you that your partner over there would leave you if the situation was dire, and he knew that there was no way to win." and Lord Zetta reply to this was this "if the situation was dire, and he knew that there was no way to win, I would hope he would escape to grow stronger and take your life another day, that is the trust of are kind, we trust that we shall grow stronger when we eat other strong creatures, we trust that even if you kill some of us that the rest will hunt you down and eat you" as he grinned.

The Shinigami had attack, as it draw closer Lord Zetta use his power, 2 hollow puppets burst from the ground and took the attack head on, acting as a shield. Lord Zetta then starts circling the Shinigami as a shark does to its prey. Zetta then uses his other power and makes three spikes of his bone and throws them at the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 pm

"Sh-" Masato was interrupted by the projectiles that were being flung at him, and they were made of.. bone? He didn't know what to make of them, but he wasn't going to take the chance of getting a closer look and risking getting hit by them.

As the bones were getting closer, the shinigami jumped high up above the air as the three projectiles collided with the still levitating slab of rock.

"Hmm, tell me.. what do you call it when hollows feed on other hollows? You call that trust; betraying your own brethren. Psh, you're the most idiotic arrancar that I've met so far, and fate had to pair me up with you. Ehh, well I guess I should be gratefuil then. This won't last much longer.

He snapped his fingers again, and the blades started to rise before they came down all at once in order to hit their mark.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Through all the fighting Nameless arrived at a single conclusion; Masato, or his zanpakuto rather was interesting. Not because of the differences between the zanpakuto of a shinigami and those of the arrancar, not because of it's ability to manipulate gravity, but his potential.
"Unlike Arrancar the zanpakuto of a shinigami can potentially reach a second stage. A stage that heightens and augments its all ready god-like abilities. If this shinigami can send simple material like that into the heavens then..." Was he getting ahead of himself by assuming that Masato was actually one of the lucky few to achieve bankai? Even if the shinigami did achieve bankai, how could he be sure that Masato would be gifted with the abilities that Nameless hoped? Was he getting ahead of himself by thinking that Masato would become any more powerful than he is right now?
None of that mattered to Lord Zetta's nameless charge.
With his usual air of nobility, he began flying over to the two. Though it was a risk, Nameless had all ready made up his mind. His next action could very well lead to his death, but he'd rather die than give up the hope of one day becoming more than just this flesh and bone body he'd been cursed with.
Back to top Go down
Turok~Oda

Turok~Oda

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:46 pm

seeing that the Shinigami had easily dodge the projectiles, he know he would have to back him into a corner and then attack when he has no way to avoid it, yet they were on a roof in and open area so it was not and option at this time. He then thought sense he could not corner him he could at least make it harder for him to avoid the hits.

yet the Shinigami said "Hmm, tell me.. what do you call it when hollows feed on other hollows? You call that trust; betraying your own brethren. Psh, you're the most idiotic arrancar that I've met so far, and fate had to pair me up with you. Ehh, well I guess I should be grateful then. This won't last much longer."

Lord Zetta replied "Its the law of the world that only the strong live and the week die, Shinigami are no different they have killed there own before, saying they broke laws and such nonsense" as he talk he grin and chuckled.

The Lord now being attack again, decides to avoid it all together, creating a bone spike coming out of his foot he breaks the ground away under him descending in to the building, he then creates 2 new puppets and they bash there way through the roof creating 2 new holes. Lord Zetta uses them to attack head on, while they do that he pops out of one hole and creates 6 new bone spike projectiles 3 in each hand, and throws them at the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:25 am

"Fucking hell, don't you know if you attack relentlessly like that you'll only get exhausted more easily? I bet he's almost reached his limit in reiatsu already. It won't be long," Masato thought. With the entrance of the unidentified arrancar, he knew that the odds were definitely against him at this point. But instead of focusing on that, he paid attention to the puppet and bones that were coming at him.

“Talk about a scene from the horror film. Although, maybe that puppet could be changed for a zombie or something equally as ugly? I don’t know,” he said before jumping up into the air and levitating several huge slab of rocks that were chipped off from the ground when Lord Zetta had created the hole in the ground. By levitating them, he made them collide against the puppets, who were immediately crushed afterwards.

As for the bones, one of them had managed to graze Masato’s left shoulder while he wasn’t looking while the other two were batted away with his zanpakutou.

Things were certainly getting nasty now. He wondered how much longer he would be able to last until reinforcements arrived. Although, maybe he wouldn’t need them. If this Lord Zetta dude attacked so recklessly, he would end up draining all of his spiritual pressure, not that he already had with those multiple projectiles and those puppets.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:21 pm

He came to a sudden halt in his flight path when a presence suddenly sprung up behind him. It was a man completely covered from head to toe in black fabric. The clothing though fitted around the wrist, waist, ankles, and neck, hung loosely from his chest and legs. Only a few inches of skin around his eyes was actually exposed to the cool night air, and even that was covered in black paint. His eyes were completely blank. The sight of such a man would intimidate most, however, his appearance was wasted on the blind arrancar he just feet behind.
Still, Nameless had to take precaution. This man moved in a similar way to Masato when he'd first appeared, when he first used Shunpo. In fact the only difference between the way this man moved and the way that Masato moved, was that this one seemed to have a level of skill with the technique that was a tad bit less refined than that of Masato's.
This man was not the only new comer; he brought several friends. At some point during the battle several bodies that moved in a similar fashion had surrounded the three.
The moment the newcomer began sprinting towards nameless the sky went even darker and this time it was him who stopped in his tracks. A thunderous voice reverberated from all directions.
"Nube De Siniestro"
The body of Lord Zetta's nameless partner expanded as a pitch black funnel cloud shot from his mouth and into the dark skies. In moments his physical body had vanished, leaving a set of six faintly glowing objects of varying sizes in their place.
They scattered, but seconds later regrouped next to Lord Zetta.
It was time to leave. It wouldn't take long for those who'd witnessed the event to figure out what had just happened.
A black cavity opened next to the two. Once Nameless entered the dark clouds above were pulled with him, as if being sucked in by a vacuum. It would provide perfect cover for Lord Zetta to slip away, provided he took advantage of the oppurtunity.
The entire situation had turned out better than Nameless could have predicted. He had his mind made up on saving Masato from Lord Zetta but had he, what excuse could he have given to avoid suspicion from him?
Back to top Go down
Turok~Oda

Turok~Oda

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Feeling tired Lord Zetta decides it would be best to retreat and have some fun another day with this Shinigami. Taking the chance he takes a stance an sends spikes flying ever were with the last of his Strength and then made his way off into the darkness. Yet he did spell out a message with some of the spikes saying just one word "stronger". He made his way out and return to the calm of Huenco mundo he then found a place to rest and think how he needed to grow stronger to have more fun with the Shinigami at a later date and to become a real threat to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:17 pm

"Stronger?" Masato read out loud with an awkward expression on his face. "What in the world..? How weirder can you get?"

The unseated member then laughed and looked at the other assassins that had come to help him out although he could have taken care of the situation himself. "Come on boys, let's go see if we can celebrate with some sake!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, but the assassins declined.

Letting out a tch, Masato resealed his blade and landed on the ground lightly as he thrust his zanpakutou forward, creating the Senkaimon that would take him home.

"Guess I'm the hero of the day. I wonder what'll happen when Hychien tells Lia about this. Better yet, maybe I could pay her a visit myself."

Although, he couldn't help the feeling at the pit of his stomach. There was something weird about that Nameless guy. He just had a gut feeling that this wouldn't be the last time that they would cross paths.
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

Male Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Wow guys! nice work! all of you did a fantastic job on portraying your characters, only one thing, shad senkaimon gates need kido corp permissions first, and take a few seconds to open, you can't just open one just like that, but hey i don't give a shit about technical stuff! lol.

20 exp shad! full points! just read the battle field segment more carefully, it actually tells you about the senkai gate stuff.

19 exp turko! almost full points! just never got to gripped in with it, but i learned a lot about your char.

20 exp nameless! a cool guy with a halo?! fucking bad ass i must say. learned alot about your character and it left me with many questions. lol

All in all a great battle field story, hope to see more of this fantastic work in Bleach-the black era.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachera.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta   A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the real world with Lord Zetta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Battle field.-
Jump to: