Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

His excerpts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

His excerpts Empty
PostSubject: His excerpts   His excerpts EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 am

The following is some writing I submitted to another forum:

Prologue

The clock was ticking. Each second bringing dread to him. He was wretched; a mirror image of his former self. The adolescent yearned to get comfort from someone.. the one he loved who he himself had killed with his dreadful palms. Hell beckoned for him, but he would not listen.. at least not yet. The solitude he received from staying pent up in his room provided some time for him to think critically about his sins.

"I think I've gone mad," the poor lad thought as his glance wavered between the corpses belonging to his peers. They were only a few square feet away from him. He had cleverly gotten rid of the stains from their blood.

"I must kill. Yes, that's it. Everyone would just ignore me. Well, if that's what they're going to do, then they can just die. I'll murder all of them for ever disrespecting Ace Taylor."

That was his real name: Ace Taylor. It wasn't completely original nor was it special, but it did mean something. It was the name that was granted to him from his father during birth. The father who had brought him up and was secretly a criminal. Twelve years... he had not known this dark secret. However, it slowly became obvious to the teenager that his parent was an assassin.

He knew that by pulling the trigger of the pistol; his hands would burn from the exhaust pipe. The gun that was held in the youth's fingers was an old weapon. His fingers were pressing on to pull the trigger all the way. "Yes, that's it. Just a little more."

By committing suicide and erasing his complete existence, he could finally feel liberated. Nothing mattered anymore..

However, his hesitation to end his dismal life was preventing him from feeling at ease.

CLICK

The bullet swerved towards the door and it pierced right through it creating a small hole.

"I still have things to do. I'm not ready to go to Hell just yet. My repent will have to be delayed," Ace decided. The male who was on his verge to puberty knew that this was certainly not the end, but the beginning of the end. His narrative was still going to live on..
Back to top Go down

His excerpts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Extra Writing :: Tales-
Jump to: