Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting the rogue

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roshie

roshie

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Ares stepped out the Gargantua near a large Quincy town. The full moon shone brightly down onto the grassy hill where Ares could see the body of his prey laying on the ground sleeping. This seemed a bit unlike nameless, but then again so did going rogue. If these events had taught Ares anything it was that he knew nothing about nameless or what he would or would not do.

Ares jumped down to the body, seeing it was actually floating a couple of inches above the grassy ground. Being careful not to bring any attention to himself he neared the sleeping body of nameless drawing his sword and placing it firmly onto the sleeping arrancars neck, being careful not to draw blood or push him down onto the solid earth.

"Oi" Ares said gently but loudly, careful not to draw any unwanted attention. "Wake up. I am going to ask you something and you must answer honestly, failure to reply will lead to your death."
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm

A member of Fraction 5 was actually sent to hunt Nameless? Were the Espada truly bothered by the disappearance of a single Arrancar? Only a couple of days had passed since Mayziza and Aziza returned to Los Noches, while under the false impression that they were following their nameless target. What did they say, what could they have said?
It didn't matter. Regardless of what had been said, the present was all that mattered.
Try as hard as he may, it would prove to be impossible for Ares to sneak up on Nameless.
The blind Arrancar was pulled from his dreams the moment that Ares' body entered the human world at such a close distance.
Nameless had never committed the feeling of a presence to memory the way that he did Ares. The only Arrancar to ever place his hands on his statuesque-noble form more than once.
Perhaps Ares didn't notice, due to the fact that Nameless' aura was always gleaming with electrical currents, but he'd begun gathering his spiritual energy for an attack the moment Ares looked down on him. Sporadic bolts condensed before his chest in preparation for what would surely be the most powerful attack Ares had ever been dealt. "This is the last time he raises his blade to me!" He didn't need to open his eyes to aim it. The instant that the word 'death' left his lips, the attack was completely formed. He simply opened his hand to aim and unleash the attack.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 pm

upon finishing his sentence Ares noticed a movement in nameless's hand. Ares mind flashed back to when he had confronted nameless about their battle and was fired into a wall by nameless for touching him. "An energy based attack from his hand....CERO!" Ares thought as a sudden realisation of what what about to happen hit him. He quickly moved his sword the few inches needed to place it between nameless;s cero and himself.

The attack sent Ares skyward, holding his sword firmly was all he could do he waited for the attack to fade. "Attacking me instantly, he must know I'm here to hunt him. So he has gone rogue after all" Ares thought as the moments ticked by waiting for the attack to fade,
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:22 pm

"And here I thought a brute like him would remain oblivious." As the trail left by the orb of electricity faded smoke swept across the land scape. The lightning throwing being slowly rose above the thick bed, thinking only of ways to articulate what he wanted Ares to know. "This is the last time that you raise your lowly zanpakuto to me." His voice rung from the skies as it lit the air.
With each second that passed he rose higher; his glowing form nearly out shined the moon.
"They were better off coming here to finish me off personally." He grabbed what remained of his tattered burned overcoat and ripped it from him. Pulled down by the weight of his broken chest-plate, his overcoat hit the ground in no time. Even before that, Nameless launched several quick flashes of lightning at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:31 pm

"Trust me, I wouldn't be attacking you if I hadn't been ordered to. And YOU'RE the one who started this battle!" Ares shouted peacefully downward as he sonidoed frantically left and right dodging the bala that was being fired up at him from the distant ground.

"And what do you mean they would of been better coming here themselves? Who are they?" Ares yelled calmly as he sonidoed downward, trying to weave his way into close combat with nameless.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 pm

He ceased firing and continued ascending. His first attack sent his opponent a vast distance; the space would not be covered quickly. Soon his radiant form was suspended before the moon. Though unintentional, the similar glow put off by both Nameless and the celestial body provided perfect cover. To those with eyesight it would appear that Nameless had melded with its heavenly light.
"You'll be the first to die." Lightning raced from all angles of the sky and danced atop his chest. In moments, another condensed electrical orb had begun forming. It's foreboding light grew in intensity as Nameless brought his palms together and grabbed hold of it.
This was the technique he'd dreamed of; the technique that his nameless caretaker had tried to teach him. Only now, while consumed with a desire to kill Ares had he been able to complete it. "The two that sent you will follow soon after."
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:40 am

"The two that sent me?" thought to himself as he watched nameless become a faint twinkle embedded in the moons glow. "Does he mean Mayziza and Aziza?" Ares thought back to all the clues he had overlooked since he had arrived in the human world. Nameless's ripped and scorched clothes, the casual way he was sleeping in the open. These were not the usual signs of a rogue arrancar. Something was up, Ares had to end this battle and get soem answers from nameless.

He raised his arm horizontally and dropped his sword to the ground below. "Let us talk nameless! I have to know what happened on your mission!" Ares shouted, keeping a close eye on what nameless was doing.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:34 am

Had Nameless truly focused on Ares' body he may have noticed that he'd dropped his zanpakuto on purpose, but because he was only focused on locking aim on him, he'd viewed the drop as a golden opportunity. He launched his unique cero at the unarmed Arrancar. As the technique traveled on its jagged path to Ares it expanded, quickly losing its stability as it flew. The explosion created from the impact would be a powerful one.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:34 pm

"This is ironic" Ares thought to himself the instant the cero was fired. "Our roles have reversed since our last meeting." He smiled briefly as he prepared to defend himself against the oncoming attack. It was too late to dodge and attempting to do so would weaken his defenses, he had no other options. He raised his arms in a cross in front of his chest and waited for impact.

The cero hit with full force, dealing a vast amount of damage to Ares. His body was slightly smoking, his clothes shredded, blood gushing from his arms that took the brunt of the attack.

"If you really want to play it like that then i have no choice" He said aloud as he descended downward towards his sword.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:07 pm

"Lowly creature, what do you take me for?" Nameless unleashed yet another curtain of quick bolts. This time he didn't just aim aim at Ares. "After a slip up like that, did you honestly think I'd let you regain your zanpakuto?" The lightning bombarded the land, sending chunks of gravel, dirt, and dust into the air. Such an attack, though fast, would not be enough to destroy Ares' zanpakuto, but it didn't stop his nameless opponent from trying. Like rain, bolt after bolt fell to the ground and Ares' zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

"He thought i dropped my blade my accident?" he is really thinking illogically.

The nameless Arrancars bala crashed into the ground and sent bit of ruble and dirty flying everywhere along with his sword. Ares looked into the cloud and saw his sword fly out upward into the sky meters away from him.

Sonidoing, he caught his blade and instantly spoke clearly. "Pounce Raion"

Finally released he raised his glowing blue right hand and quietly said "My turn"
A opaque blue beam flew towards nameless, its true intent a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:04 pm

"What is he doing?" The change in Ares' spiritual energies did not go unnoticed. "The brute is doing something with his reiatsu..." Though namless could not process the opaque beam in the same way that he could process the body of his opponent, he wasn't unaware of it. To him, it seemed as if the beam wasn't a beam at all, but Ares actually approaching him.
He wasted no time in firing another barrage of bolts at what he thought was the charging Ares.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Ares grinned as he watched the nameless arrancar change target to his beam of reiatsu.
The bala did nothing to halt the beam, merely passing harmlessly through the beam and into the midnight sky.

The beam stopped dead on Nameless's chest, engulfing his chest in a dark blue glow. Ares had him, nameless was dragged by his chest towards Ares at a blistering pace, Ares raised his sword in his left hand and readied an attack.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Moving unnoticed, the shinigami swiveled his way towards the arrancar, making sure that the reiatsu he used was kept to a minimum. It couldn't hurt to attack stealthily. It meant less work and far better chances for him to get some renown around Soul Society. Being all assassin-like and stealthy was pretty cool now that he thought about it. The chicks back at the Gotei would probably say the same or perhaps not.

In any case, he had a job to do.

"Friggin' arrancars. They keep on popping up out of nowhere," Masato muttered under his breath as he lunged his blade forward, attempting to slash down at Ares's sword arm. As he did so though, he could have sworn that he had seen the arrancar that he had met previously. The one that had stayed back while him and Lord Zetta had fought. The one with no name.

There was no telling what either of them were capable of, but he had grown since his first encounter with their kind. This time he wasn't going to hold back.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:56 am

The blow landed squarely on Ares shoulder, causing him to jump a bit in surprise. The attack had done nothing to even scratch Ares, the blade sat perfectly still on his hierro.

"Hello shinigami, how long have you been here?" Ares said very calmly and softly

Ares sonidoed upwards, putting the nameless arrancar on a direct collision course with the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:37 am

"Another familiar presence..." His blank eyes coincidentally making contact with the shinigami.
Nameless flew past Masato at blistering speeds. He hit the ground with enough force to knock the wind out of him. Had he not destroyed the hard surface of the ground moments earlier, he'd have broken a bone or two.
His electrical aura surged as he rose from the dirty land. Ares would not be forgiven for his trespass. But who was this new arrival?
"This is the same shinigami...the one that fought Lord Zetta."
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Without moving an inch, Masato stood there and raised his right hand as his zanpakutou swiftly floated back to him. This arrancar was not like Lord Zetta. He was stronger. Stronger than the Gotei would have expected. They had only sent Masato out here because he had engaged two arrancars the last time, and he had lived to tell the story. The other Captains were too busy lately what with all the meetings. They were concerned with something of greater importance. Something that needed the complete attention of all of the current heads of each division.

"I'm guessing I don't need to introduce myself since your friend over there already has, but tell me, why is it that you're coming to the world of the living? It's not a common thing to see, ya know? Lucky I passed by and dropped in on you, no?"

He already knew the reason. There had been a quincy slaughter recently. It was just the matter of whether they were going to confess, or if they were going to attack him.

His eyes were focused on Ares. He knew that Nameless would not attack, and so, there was no real reason to attack him.

And so, he waited for Ares to make his decision. Either way, his day of judgment had arrived.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Ares saw no real reason to lie to this Shinigami, after all it wasn't going to ruin the man in the shadows plans. "I am here to collect this guy" He said calmly, pointing his finger towards the nameless arrancar. "If you wish to interfere then I will have no choice but to silence you"

Ares somehow felt outnumbered, both The nameless arrancar and the unknown shinigami seemed to be focusing on him. Didn't the Shinigami care if Nameless attacked him, or was there some kind of alliance going on here? Ares had no choice but to wait and see what was going to unfold in the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm

It hadn't been long since Nameless had first met Masato, but he was curious to see how much stronger he'd become. "What an interesting character. Is this his job? Taking on multiple opponents? If it is, would this lead a shinigami to become stronger after each battle?" Nameless began ascending, backing away from both Masato and Ares in the process. "This shinigami had difficulty facing Lord Zetta, but Ares is more powerful. To hold his own against him, he must have learned to do a bit more with his zanpakuto."
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:16 pm

"To collect him..? What do you mean by that?" Masato asked as he entered Ares's range with one flashstep with his sword raised and prepared to slice down on the arrancar. This wasn't making sense. Although, neither was the quincy slaughter in the first place. All of these races. Why had they gotten themselves involved all of a sudden? It just wasn't adding up.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Ares raised his left hand,which was now glowing an opaque blue colour, placing it inches from the shinigamis chest, . After the shinigamis first attack it was apparent he did not have the strength to break Ares hierro so Ares allows his attack to swipe downward onto his shoulder, repeating what had happened previous.

Ares smiled breifly before releasing a wave of reiatsu at his opponent. "Lets see if you're fast enough to dodge this" Ares said with a slightly curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:49 pm

The wave of reiatsu launched him back, but before he could be made a mockery of, he vanished in a blur and reappeared a few yards away.

That had been a close one. If he had not shunpoed in time, then it would have been a nasty fall.

His breathing was heavy as he gazed on at his opponent. Suddenly, he started to laugh.

"If you think that I'm just gonna let you knock me away so easily, then you're in denial. I've got a whole bunch of girls waiting for me back at Soul Society. There's no way I'm gonna come back to them looking like a loser!"

Gritting his teeth and wincing slightly, Masato retrieved his zanpakutou in the same fashion as before. As he did so though, the debris beneath him started to rise.

"I remember asking you a question. Why is that you won't answer it? Trying to hide something?" Masato said as the huge chunks of earth rose up high before falling down at Ares simultaneously as meteors.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Ares watched as the earth rose above him, it seemed obvious to him what would happen next. He raised his hand and charged a repel wave, aiming the wave not at the shinigami but at the earth above him.

With his right had he fired a beam of opaque blue reiatsu toward the shinigami, hoping that his focus on the attack would prevent him from dodging.

"I am here to collect him, its simple. Don't shinigami a punishment squad?" Ares said in a very calm tone, which seemed unfititng for the situation he was in.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:05 pm

"We do," Masato said before he shunpoed out of the way. By doing so, the meteors, or at least what remained of them from the repel wave, started to fall in random directions now. His concentration had been interrupted by the beam.

"But we at least have a reason to hunt someone unlike you."

He stood there, waiting for a response. He couldn't keep this up. He needed to muster up all of the reiatsu that he could for one full blown attack. If that didn't work, then he didn't know what would.
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:11 pm

"And you think we dont have reasons?" Ares chuckled "Do shinigami really think all arrancar are mindless brutes?"

He sonidoed backwards out the gap he created in the rubble with his last attack. He looked upward towards namelss who had been only watching the fight so far, he seemed transfixed on the shinigami watching his every move. Ares fired a beam of blue reiatsu towards him, hoping to catch him off guard and finally complete his objective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the rogue   Hunting the rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting the rogue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next