Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konimatsu Vs Hychien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Konimatsu Vs Hychien Empty
PostSubject: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:54 am

The captain commander began to briskly walk into the grassy lands of the Soul society battle arena, where stood the giant sign made by the squad 4 seats that read “Shikai permitted, if any major injury comes to pass just yell for a medic and we shall come to your aid.” The young and now fully rejuvenated shinigami’s mind started to flood with distant and thought to be long forgotten memories, both of sorrow and joy, love and hatred, peace and unfortunately rebillation.

Suddenly 2 shinigami shumpoed right infront of him, both were bleeding and both seemed to be fleeing something. Moments later 4 arrancar, all of low strengths, sonidoed their blades drawn and approached the shinigami who just cowered where they stood. Their green sashes gave them away as Squad 4 members and Hychien could hardly forgive people who attacked squad 4 members; there was simply no honor in that. Hychien drew siome and denshi and charged the arrancar slashing at all 4 in a whirlwind. Once the threat was dealt with Hychien froze, barely hearing the strangled thank you's the squad 4 members gave him.

He turned and looked off to his right, his eye had caught something and to his unfortunate displeasure in the distance the captain could have sworn he could see two accomplices of the war still at hand, and one of which had a familiar face. The fatigue of battle still had him at its mercy which clouded his vision, giving him a seed of doubt in what he had just witnessed, but after a few moments passing he knew he wasn’t wrong. It was Lucius conversing with an Arrancar of some sorts, Betrayal had even caught the one man Hychien had greatly grown fond of in its clutches, and what a man to catch, the master of kido.
“Lucius?!” The teenager shouted.

The shinigami’s walking pace started to increase, faster and faster until it turned into a small jog, but then suddenly he again regressed into a brisk walk and then total stillness. The so called ‘Arrancar’ lucius had been conversing with turned his head in Hychien’s general direction, focusing his sight on the young shinigami. A smirk sprouted on the mans face.
Hychien, shumpoed closer to get to the bottom of things.
“What means of resolve is this?!”

“I wouldn’t have expected you to be rejuvenated so hastily, child.” The man in white asked maintaining his smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachera.forumotion.com
tapi

tapi

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:54 am

"What resolve is this you ask? Well its actually quite obvious, but clearly not to one as inexperienced as yourself" Lucius replied curtly.

"And talking as though you were born in the 17th century does not make you any less of a child" Konimatsu continued, taunting his opponent. "No matter" Konimatu said, turning to face Lucius and dismissing Hychien. "Lucius, let me handle this little problem im sure you would rather be the one who dealt with the 'others'"

"If you are up for it?" Lucius replied before promptly disappearing.

"Where do you think you're going!" Hychien growled, turning to chase Lucius.

"Tut - tut" Konimatsu broke in. "You wouldn't be forgetting little old me would you?"

"How could you betray Soul society, you who has been a shinigami for well over a hundred years! What exactly is the meaning of this ?!"

"I betray nothing child, have you ever heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing? That's all this is. So long as i wear this i can get close to the arrancar and kill them before they know whats happening. I was just telling Lucius when you arrived, and now he is going to tell the others to watch out for me" Konimatsu finished his smirk morphing into a deceptive grin as his tale went on.

Last edited by tapi on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 pm

The young shinigami’s face started to wince in pain, his body had been perfectly healed but the wounds of battle were still fresh, and his Arrancar-robe-wearing friend's tales had only enhanced his emotional pain, the most gut wrenching pain Hychien had ever come to known.
“Why is this weight always the hardest to bare,” The young shinigami muttered, interrupting hisori’s tall tales.
“Why must I be told be told these tall tales, Hisori!”
The young man enveloped his right hand creating a fist, while staring blankly into the torso of the older man standing before him. Suddenly his raised his fist at a lightning speed and threw it into hisori’s gut. His new found opponent got hold of his wrist as he tried to retract.
The two stood in that exact position, Hychien trying to pull his wrist free from into hisori’s, the pain of the pressure Hisori was exerting on his wrist unbearable, and the irony of the situation, immaculate.
“I believe it was your own words, lord commander, to know ones place.”
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Konimatsu looked down wonderingly as his opponents hand quivered. He was trying to pull it back with all his force.
"Attacking a fellow captain in a time of crisis is shunned upon. Who am i kidding, it seems children these days do not take kindly to stories anymore, tch." Konimatsu Let go of his grip on the wrist and Hychien stumbled backwards, almost tripping over before he caught himself again. He rubbed his wrist gently, easing it, as he looked at Konimatsu with eyes that spoke of not physical hurt but emotional.

"To be honoest," Konimatsu commented. "I had already been anticipating that punch, sleeping dogs can only be poked so many times before they wake up angry after all but i had hoped to catch your fist it before it landed. I fear i will a bruise tomorrow, but Lucius was right," Konimatsu said lifting his head "you are weaker than me."

At the proclamation Hychiens eyes tensed as his leg shot up into the air and flew straight at Konimatsu's upper left flank. Reacting instinctively Konimatsu lifted his left arm barely managing to block the attack. Hychiens Leg retracted almost immediately and the look on his face was no longer one of hurt. It was unmistakable anger.

"Fine i will give you the truth of it" Konimatsu continued.

Hychien softened slightly, "I'm Listening."

Konimatsu, leapt back and took on a defensive stance. "I told Lucius i would take care of this so we had better settle this. Lucius and I orchestrated this entire situation, if you hadnt already figured that out then you are a lot less smart than i gave you credit for."

"That doesn't tell me the why of it" Hychien spat his anger not being soothed at all.

"My, my. Were you really the former captain of the second squad? Back in my day they used to root out emotional out bursts like that. The story of why and how goes back to times before you were even conceived child. I will not waste my time explaining myself to you"

Last edited by tapi on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:15 pm

“As you always like to state fact that I am a teenager, and along with that as you can see, abnormal…so yes, I do seem to burst out in emotional rage, and my age doesn’t give you the right to discard my question!” The young captain bellowed
Suddenly his eyes changed from a bright blue to a normal dark brown, and his face shifted from an angered ferocious look, to a distant and slightly retarded look. That ability had once again taken advantage of its authority.
“Lies of man…no sorrow cometh thee, while battle and love are alike, one of us shall raise our blades in spite.” The seemly brain dead child gently spoke.
Hychien, as lifeless as he looked, started to move his hand toward his right harness, which contained his siome zanpaktou; His hand gently rested on its hilt and soon after he slowly yet elegantly started to unsheathe siome from its dormant sheath.
“Let us play, the ballad of battle.”

Last edited by Blazonio on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 pm

"Maybe you should write a book, we can cross our fingers and hope that it is better than the way you run soul society. kukukuku and child you need to get that mercurial nature of yours looked at professionally. Believe me, it is neither natural nor healthy. If soul society wasnt doomed from the very beginning i might have felt bad about being the architect that raised you to power." Konimatsu said, ignoring the foolish poem Hychien had decided to recite.

"I beat the squad 1 captain and assumed the title of captain commander based on my own skills. I earned the right to lead Soul society..." disbelief in his own skills weren't entirely visible on his face, but were etched on his heart.

"Ohh come now, do not look so surprised. Did you really think you could beat the former Captain commander in battle on your own?"

"Your talk of such lies shall not sooth my soul..." Hychien muttered, his emotions sinking more and more into nothingness.

"She was legendary and experienced. I told you before this has been in motion for years, and we would probably have failed had she stayed as the captain commander. We needed someone who lacked experience, someone ambitious, and someone with the potential to become strong." Konimatsu continued.

"Why are you so haste of tongue!" Hychien bellowed, gripping his swords even tighter.

"When it became apparent that you might challenge the captain commander Lucius and I made sure she wasn't in top form. A drug in her tea, an inverted spell. It is surprisingly easy to rig a fight without making it blatantly obvious. kukukukuku" Konimatsu couldnt be stopped once he started explaining something, it was just the way he was. " I know deep down inside, you sense some truth in my words. Know them for truth child, this time i speak in all seriousness. If it makes you feel better i think Lucius and i made a mistake and your potential far exceeds what we originally hoped for."

"Ive had enough of your mouth...Hisori." Hychien said, in a cool voice.

"Fine, vail yourself in emotionlessness child, if that is how you deal with suprises then so be it. I wont even ask you to show gratitude for the service Lucius and I did for you."

Last edited by tapi on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:02 am

“Siome, evolve the world around you…” Hychien barely muttered.
It was as if Hychien was losing breath while releasing his shikai, something other than his constant personality change, was slowly but surely fucking him up.
He raised his blade in the sky as it slowly sunk into his white healthy palm. Thrusting his arm toward hisori’s direction he slowly started to build up reiastu. “Death mark…insignia”
And suddenly at a blinding speed he performed two perfect strokes in the air, that in an instant it glowed purple and bolted off toward Hisori, where it would in hychiens great confidence, undoubtedly meet its target.
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:25 am

As soon as Konimatsu felt Hychiens reatsu twitch he put a hand on his hilt loosened its scabbard and murmured "Cover Lanfear." There was no time for fomalities now, and he wasnt going to take the long cut with releasing. His blade blackened as he continued to pull it out and it began to consume his hand spreading till his upper body was fully covered. His shadow darkened almost turning pitch black, and shadows seemed to stretch and feed the little pool that was forming at the base of his feet.

"Death mark insignia" He heard his opponent say and he saw a purple haze in the shape of an x form in the air with the swift movement of his opponents arms. Mimicking Hychiens movements Konimatsu murmured "Kuroi Kage Gigai" and his pool rose forming an X of its own. By the time it had formed Hychiens attack had just begun to hurtle towards Konimatsu, and Konimatsu was glad he had taken a step back. His own 'anti death mark insignia' flew straight at Hychiens and Konimatsu quickly wove his hands again in the same pattern, sending a second attack.

The Hychiens attack crashed into Konimatsu's Kage gigai and Hychiens attack burst creating a large dust cloud where the two attacks had met. Konimatsu felt a brief moments surprise at that, he had thought that the captain commanders attack was going to be stronger and would require atleast two of his Kage gigai's to negate, but he quickly recovered and smiled at his over estimation. His second attack, now hidden by the temporary dust cloud went streaking towards his opponent.

Not wasting a single moment Konimatsu began to chant as quickly as he could, and at the same time, his upper torso armour moved down along his body into his pool of darkness, feeding it.

Last edited by tapi on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 am

“He…negated the attack…” Hychien lifelessly muttered.
Hychien was calmer than ever, it was the effect of his natural ability, Adaptation, the ability to adapt to battle and become completely calm in near enough any situation, but it also had its side effects. He knew that his opponent wouldn’t just use one attack but two, and Hychien had the upper hand with his current abilities, his opponent hasn’t even begun to feel the true power of evolution.
“Ookami…shroudo…”
And with that the shinigami completely disappeared and took 6 medium steps to his right, dodging his opponents oncoming attack. He stayed stationary and still, knowing he still had his restrictions in battle.
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:58 am

Konimatsu whispered something under his breath, in audible a few paces ahead of him he was sure. His eyes remained fixated on the spot Hychien had been a few seconds before. Konimatsu frowned alightly at the oddity, his pool grabbing hold of his feet and spreading upwards into his armour.

"Hmph this is truly annoying, Lucius mentioned this as well, but he couldnt go into detail. You did not shumpo, I am not so sluggish as to not see or sense that, but you are completely off my radar." Konimatsu called out in a loud voice in case Hychien in this state could not hear very well. Smiling Konimatsu broke off into a chant, uttered in a low voice, his throat rumbling with the sound. "How bothersome" Konimatsu thought to himself and he shifted his weight and the projectile that had missed turned around in mid flight reforming into 5 arrow which came flying backwards. The shattered fragments of his first projectile lay where they had fallen, still in their solid state but Konimatsuu paid them no mind. This was not going to be easy.

Last edited by tapi on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:28 am

“what be that annoying sound.” Hychien whispered to himself.
The young man turned his head to the right, and the sight of 5 arrows speeding toward him was caught in the side of his right eye, he being partially mutated gave him enhanced senses, this including sight.
“it will be fairly easy to dodge, or block this attack…but I do not feel the need to keep on wasting reiastu.”
And with that the shinigami suddenly reverted out of his Ookami shroud, and dug his tail in the ground, grabbing a good 4 metres worth of dirt, he lifted it out of the ground and made use of it as a shield to fend off the arrows. It had the size of 4 metres thick and 5 metres length and width.
“counter attack implemented.” Spoke a female voice.
Finally the arrows collided with the dirt and almost suck through, but to hychiens fortune it had failed in that attempt, hastily leaving no time for Hisori to realise, Hychien lifted the dirt and faced it in front of him, there, he raised his left leg and shot the clump of dirt towards Hisori with his foot, while also following close behind it once again, chanting his favourite move.
“Ookami shroud!”
He placed his hand on his other zanpaktou’s hilt, ready to unsheathe it and strike Hisori with an unmerciful blow.
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Watching the dirt fly at him, Konimatsu shifted his stance slightly dodging the attack.
"I see" Konimatsu said, taking note of the position where Hychien had reappeared then disappeared again, and the dirt mound he had used and where he had initially been. Chanting very quickly, Konimatsu liquified the dark mound he had used in his first projectile and left it where it was.

"Hadou 58 Orchid sky!" Konimatsu blurted both his palms raised to where Hychien had disappeared. From his right palm a strong gust of gale force winds shot out going straight towards Hychien, there was some resistance on the ground where there shouldn't have been any and moments later Hychien flew backward Landing hard on the ground.

The mound Konimatsu had prepared snaked its way towards the captain commander as fast as Konimatsu could will it to move it. The liquid it stopped moving at the base of Hychien's feet where he had landed only a few seconds earlier, it gathered up there, shot upwards and come back down in an arc with a spear point at its tip. Blood fountained upwards as it pierced Hychien and he roared in pain.

Hychiens tail shot up swatting the solidified object away in the blink of an eye but it could do little about the liquid portion Konimatsu's Kage kigai which was in direct contact with Hychiens shadow. Konimatsu smiled at himself, rejoicing in quiet success as Hychiens shadow darkened a fraction. Shadows always had different tints, and this darkening would be unnoticable unless you were looking at and for it. To maintain the charade Konimatsu let the rest of his darkness shoot him and arc back down at 3 arrows aimed straight at Hychiens chest. But Konimatsu suspected that by this time his opponent had fully recovered from his surprise attack.

Last edited by tapi on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 pm

“Son of a bitch!!! Mother fucking ass hole!” Hychien roared.
At the split second his lower torso had been pierced he span his body around on the ground at a blinding speed cutting the spear with this mounted strength enabled by speed.
“You are going to FUCKING die Hisori!” He continued shouting horrid yet very colourful language.
When he saw the 3 arrows beginning to whiz toward him he immediately jumped up and and whirled around clock wise creating an unruly cyclone
“Bloody tempest!!”
He created a whirl wind of pure speed, and inside that whirl wind one could see a slight hint of bright red, of which was the young shinigami’s blood coming out of his lower torso, this huge sum of speed easily evaded the three arrows, and Hychien…well needless to say he was very very pissed.

“Im going to FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU UNBARABLE LOWLY SIMPOLTON!”
With those insulting words he grabbed his denshi zanpaktou and pointed it in hisori’s exact direction, and with a devilish smile he unsealed his zanpaktou.
“Protect the hearts around you DENSHI!”
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:02 pm

As Hychien sprouted his obscenities Konimatsus Lips began to move at the same time thinking "Seriously, what are they teaching children these days?". Konimatsu had started to grow accustomed to this spell and he was almost done with his chant when he heard Hychien roar.
"Protect the hearts around you DENSHI!" A metallic film covered Hychiens body and he gleamed in the light reflecting their rays.

"HADOU 9 GAIAS AWAKENING" he bellowed as he slapped his hand on the ground. The ground shook and heaved throwing Hychien about making him lose his balance. 5 Large mounds of earth and rock rose into the air flew towards him, and Hychiens tail whizzed through the breaking one bolder as he swiftly dodged the other, but his footing was not yet stable and the ground still heaved slightly. Wasting no time, Konimatsu shumpoed at top speed to Hychiens right a few meters away from him, whilst he was distracted by the boulders and cast another spell.

Konimatsu was surprised to see Hychien punch the last boulder into dust and turn to face Konimatsu only moments after he had landed. "Wow to have recovered your footing so quickly" he thought in praise, but it was too late as Konimatsu's hand was already glowing red.

"Bakudo 9 Geki" Konimatsu said quickly but in an assured voice and the spell hit Hychien paralysing him as he stood. Promptly Konimatsu's pool shot out as ropes wrapping around the Captain commander. "A binding spell cast without a chant wont hold him very long Konimatsu thought grimly and he broke into another chant quickly Pointing his fingers at Hychien.
"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo 61 6 RODS OF LIGHT" Konimatsu favored this spell, because it was strong, and the incantation itself was short. Light shot out from Konimatsu's finger tips and around Hychiens body were 6 wide light petals that held him rigidly in place.
Konimatsu took a step back and broke off into his final chant, fishing a vial from his pocket as he spoke, chanting his next spell more calmly than he had done the 6 rods of light spell and letting his black bonds break away from Hychien. They were no longer necessary.

“Gatekeeper to the world below! Obey the blood oath and open the door, let forth the energy donated come bring destruction as it has been agreed on so it must be done Destructive spell 86 MOUTH OF HADES!”

A massive 20 foot gate from the underworld that shimmered into existence and opened up slowly.
Konimatsu thrust the needle at the end of the vial into his leg and felt a rush of reatsu as a 10th of his reatsu levels returned to him. "I like this spell because i can cast it up close without fear of injury. You however will not come out of this unscathed and will feel its full force." Konimatsu said in his moment of ecstasy talking to Hychien even though he couldnt see him behind the massive gate, which by now was fully open with a yellow blast about to be released.

Konimatsu shumpoed back to where he had been stood before hoping to beat the blast so he could see it as it went down, as was glad to see a wide eyes Hychien facing the Massive gate when he landed.
The look on Hychiens face was resigned at first glance, but Konimatsu's eyes tightened when he saw that it wasnt resignation. It was nothingness, his opponents face was blank. That irked him but didnt stop him from feeling satisfied when the devastating blast shot out from the massive gate. Colliding with Hychien as soon as it was out, upon collision there was a massive blast and a mushroom cloud of smoke formed where the impact had taken place. Hychien was sent hurtling back, smoking from the sheer destructive power of the spell. The blast went on down, destroying the buildings that were in its path and Konimatsu wondered where it would stop and how many weaker shinigami or maybe even arrancar, it would kill.

Konimatsu whispered "Kage siuei" as he sank into his shadow, and moved backward reappearing a few meters back. "Keeping as much distance from Hychien as possible without being too far away might prove fruitful" Konimatsu thought.
“It seems the child has finally had it, my expectations of him were completely over rated, and I escaped from this battle completely unscathed" Konimatsu said tauntingly but only half meaning it. That blank expression Hychien had on his face before the blast held something in it but Konimatsu just couldnt decipher what.

Last edited by tapi on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:57 pm

The whole world around Hychien became deathly still, he knew this attack would disengage him if collided, and unfortunately he’d need to use a power that’d shake the very dimensions them selves if he was to allow it to engulf him in its ever lasting darkness.
“Siome…denshi…” The young man gently spoke in his mind. “Don’t hate me…but I won’t allow you two to kill Hisori…I can’t…allow you…”
“SO YOUR JUST GONNA LET HIM KILL YOU, HYCHIEN!!” The same young woman from before bellowed.
“Don’t be a fucking pussy!” another woman bellowed.
“Im going to do…what I must…” The young warrior muttered under his breath.
And suddenly as he finished his final words, the yellow beam jolted toward him at such a great speed, the size immaculate, and the power so very grand in size, enough to disengage Hychien for sure, which in his eyes would mean sure death.
The blade collided with the young mans body and in response made him fly backwards in the air, destroying almost all of his armour, and killing countless shinigami and Arrancar behind him. As he was hurdling through the air he heard the horrid screams of agonising pain from all of the weaker squad 4 units he had once saved, it seemed his dream of having no one killed in this world was simply a dream, simply a fantasy. The blast didn’t seem to stop at all, and Hychien felt the full brink of the attack, so painful, it rivalled a million flaming spears impaling his heart.
The beam had finally subsided and what was left was only destruction, and a lifeless body of a young teenager that seemed to be smoking violently, but the cloud of dust the spell had caused didn’t help at all decipher what the teenager looked like now.
“It seems the child has finally had it, my expectations of him were completely over rated, and I escaped from this battle completely unscathed” Hychien’s opponent muttered maintaining a satisfying grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Konimatsu stared at his opponent, his mind racing. He knew his next surprise would be coming soon 'the next time he excites his reatsu it should kick in, kukukuku' Konimatsu thought to himself but he still was not sure which course of action to take next at the current moment. During the time it had taken Hychien to rise back up to his feet, his body a tattered mess his armour all but destroyed, Konimatsu had called back his shadows and had replenished his pool. Coming to a decision Konimatsu spread his arms and his pool of darkness fanned out breaking away from Konimatsu leaving him with a small pool.
Konimatsu knew he wouldnt be able to do much in terms of blocking if his opponent suddenly appeared infront of him, but he had long since become the attacker and he wasnt going to let that suddenly change. Raising his hand and pointing straight at Hychien the spread of darkness rose up into the air solidifying then breaking off into hundreds of tiny pieces. Each a sharp blade, ready to cut. He sent a mass of it streaking towards Hychien, holding a little back just in case he needed it. A direct attack, "Hopefully my kido weakened him enough to slow him down" Konimatsu thought

Last edited by tapi on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 am

“G-god…that really did hurt like a bitch…”
Hychien sight was a little hazy from the great exhaustion of over expression of reiastu, his whole body felt like a huge weight, as if he just wanted to collapse back onto the floor and let that weight just crush him to death, but unfortunately for his opponent, Hychien had already felt the great weight of battle before.
“But atleast it’s his turn to feel a beat down…” He thought.
Suddenly hisori’s shadows bolted towards Hychien, and all he could do in return was raise his arms and shield his face from the blow, but he crossed his arms over his face in a way that Hisori would be able to see a slight grin on the young mans face, which agitated him to a small degree.
The million little fragments of his opponents attack impaled Hychien engulfing him in a cyclone of searing and unbearable pain, but under all of that pain, Hychien still maintained that smile.
“What is this child planning? Or has he driven himself to insanity kukukukuku,” the eccentric man thought.
Then suddenly two blades spontaneously flashed in hisori’s line of sight, looking very similar to hychiens sealed zanpaktou’s but completely silver.
After a few moments passing there was a slash across his lower torso and right arm, it was undoubtedly a fierce strike! Hychien was still fending off his attack and couldn’t have gone bankai in such a small amount of time.
“Attack implemented…” A familiar voice uttered behind hisori in an ominous tone. “Going back to position…”
Suddenly the two silver blades flashed once again past hisori’s side, followed by a silver man completely identical to Hychien but only in a metallic form. The man completely disappeared only to reappear next to Hychien, both of whom towering over a pile of black fragments of what used to be hisori’s attack, Hychien as happy as always smiled in glee.
“Your move Konimatsu…Hisori”
And with those words the two men summon a great gust of wind swatting the black pile sharp fragments away back to Hisori, the metallic man using the face of his two blades and Hychien using his palms. They both stood there still, both with a sick smile on their face, painted with a killing intent.
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:13 pm

There was a cracking sound moments after Hychiens sliver companion had returned to him. Black chips of armour fell from where the attack had hit. The black coated shape burst into shards crumbling to the floor. It had been an empty shell. The swirling black pool moved backward a few meters and began to rise up slowly, a sound erupting from it.

"Kukukukukuku". Konimatsu chuckled as he emerged, fully armored as he had been before the attack.

"WHAT?!" Hychien exclaimed.

"Allow me to explain child" Konimatsu said, staring straight at Hychien's confused expression. "in my shikai, i could very well be considered the ultimate tracker, given that my Kage gigai comes into contact with your shadow. Really, will my oponents never learn? When fighting someone who manipulates such things, you should guard your shadow jealously."

"What are you raving on about!" Hychien interrupted, his metalic clone shifting with his masters agitation.

"Do not be rude child, manners can go a long way. Besides, im getting to the point. When i cast my Kage gigai attack on you, the one that has you bleeding right now, i spread some of my shadow, onto yours. Like spreading Jam on bread. Now a derivitive of doing that is the constant knowledge of where my opponent is, as i can sense where my Kage gigai are at all times. So long as im released."

"Bastard," Hychien murmured.

"I see you understand what that means. When you added an Armour to ur body your shadow, now technically my shadow as well, changed in shape and size accordingly. That information was relayed to me but it was irrelevant because i could see that for myself. However, during my blast when your armour craftily came off your body to create that masterpiece beside you the shadow it cast had traces of the shadow i had planted on you. The information was relayed to me that something had been removed from the main body, without that i would have just assumed that your armour had been blown to bits."

"That is low Konimatsu, Low and slimy" Hychien began but Konimatsu abruply cut him off.

"Please, let me finish. According to the information I was getting, the second object was moving in front of my eyes, but i could see nothing, so the obvious thing was that it was in the air. Now you might be asking yourself why he didnt look up and catch out your little plan." Konimatsu asked rhetorically, but answered himself quickly not really certain if his opponent knew what rhetorical meant.

"Well I will tell you that too. It was because I needed you to expend a large amount of reatsu, you will see why in ohh about 48 seconds. Anyway, instead of stopping you in your tracks, what i did was cast out most of my shadow and use it as an attack. From your perspective it must have looked lik a defensive suicide and made you happy. But at the same time, i fed my armour with the shadow remaining in this very pool im standing on and when the time came i sank into shadow leaving that pitiful shell behind to act as a doppelganger. With you sufficiently distracted and unable to sense my momentary vanish, and your attack well underway. Well lets just say the rest is history, ohh and 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... ." Konimatsu said with a smile on his face.

A few more moments past and nothing happened. Konimatsu's eye brows farrowed at his miscalculation when suddenly Hychien doubled over, coughing and spluttering saliva, he suddenly stopped coughing, and he stood straight, his eyes wide open. Even from this distance Konimatsu could feel it clearly as 20% of Hychiens max reatsu levels suddenly dropped disappearing as though they hadnt been there a second ago. It was the second time Konimatsu was seeing that this day and still he couldnt help but smile at his creative genius.

"WHAT DID YOU...? WHEN DID YOU???" Hychien asked exasperatedly.

"Back when we were at the lab, that gas at the door wasn't a sterilizing mechanism, but in fact a poison. It acts slower the higher ones reatsu" Konimatsu replied in a satisfied voice. Hychiens mood suddenly changed and he was all calmness again, as though he had taken in the situation and gotten used to it. Infact there was a saddened look on his face, and it was directed at Konimatsu. Ohh how that rackled and roiled Konimatsu to no end.

"But you walked through it too" Hychien commented calmly a hint of a question in his voice.

"I did" Konimatsu replied in clipped tones "but the poison only affects a person once. I made it that way for my own protection and alas, i can never use it against you again. Not unless i modify it, but then i would have to use it on myself, and the draining feeling is far from pleasant. I would say look at the files later, but by now every single trace of mine in the database's is gone or destroyed. Kukukuku."

"I see, I'll have to add vandalism to your list of crimes. Those records are Soul society property, and what you did atop the other things you have done today" Hychien said, shaking his head and ending there.

Konimatsu shot him a glare that spoke of loathing before he calmed himself and asked "What now child? We dont seem to be getting too far in terms of attacks in our shikai forms. All those cuts all over your body came from my kage gigai attack, but the real damage done to you was by kido and that doesnt count. I want to have something to say to Lucius after this, he has never seen your bankai and neither have I. We have both discussed possibilities, but you never know until you see it for yourself. Will you do me the honour?"

The saddened look in his eyes deepened and Konimatsu 'tsked'.
"You are a bloodied mess, what more is there?" Konimatsu asked leaving it at that refusing to say a word more until he got a response.

Last edited by tapi on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:50 am

Hychiens complete silver replica retracted once again into simple liquid and regressed back into his body, where it laid dormant along with all of other pieces of armour Hychien had stored inside of himself, he knew what ever hisori’s bankai could be, it wouldn’t be able to properly challenge his own. He was frightened.
“Are you sure you want that Hisori…” the youthful shinigami spoke.
“Yes child, in the name of science show me your bankai kukukuku” The paranoid scientist bellowed, still maintaining a slightly disturbing smile on his face.
Hychien took his opponents answer seriously and regressed out of his shikai. Holding both blades at his sides idling he stared into hisori’s eyes.
“The power between my shikai and bankai…”
Suddenly a swirling cyclone of bright red and sparkling silver started to swirl violently around Hychien, creating a great ripple in the air, rocks flying everywhere, and various trees started to up root.
“Is larger than the distance of soul society…”
Then finally the swirling randomly stopped and it seemed like in a 5 metre radius of Hychien, every exploded. A dark mist of smoke clouded hisori’s sight of Hychien, causing him to squint to see a quite extraordinary sight indeed, the young mans eyes once a bright blue, now turned into a dark bloody red, mixed with a bright silver glint.
“BAN-KAI!” The commander roared.
An even larger cloud of smoke appeared, limiting hisori’s sight once more, this however didn’t anger him at all, since he saw all he needed to see.
“Did that child just grow extra limbs?” The scientist questioned.
“Sengoi-mon!” A voice most similar to Hychien bellowed.
Hisori could no longer sense Hychien in front of him even though his reiastu, despite its 20% reduction, was still at a frightening size, it was mostly frightening because under all of the raw reiastu, he could there was something dark, not like a hollow, nor a shinigami, but a beast.
“Kasaru…!”
Hychien’s body had completely transformed as he had now obtained 6 tails instead of just one, 2 of which had a bow and arrow in its possession and the remaining four, long swords, all of which were dripping with blood, including his two swords he had in his grasp.
“My Ookami shroud…stops you from sensing my movements…doesn’t it…”
Hychien ki’tenio, no longer the speed demon of SS but now Sengoi-mon kasaru! 6 tailed armour beast!
He shumpoed straight at Konimatsu at blazing speeds.
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:11 am

Konimatsu caught a glimpse of his opponent transforming into so multi limbed creature before vanishing completely from his sight and senses. Konimatsu could no longer get a read off him from his shadow tracker, but Konimatsu was not overly surprised. He knew that Hychien had to be underneath his invisibility cloak. Konimatsu felt a sense of satisfaction, he had just technically defeated the captain commander in his shikai form without actually taking any damage. It was certainly more than he could say for Lucius, it was also comforting to know that both the Hueco mundo lords were on par with that invisible creature to that extent atleast.

There was a swoosh in the distance and moments later something orange flashed right infront of Konimatsu as a web of Kido materialised. Caught in it was a 6 tailed creature materialised,a white strip on its long black head of hair. It had silver eyes and its reatsu was unmistakably Hychiens, but different somehow.

"What is this, what is this. I see you got caught in my devils snare kukukku." It became apparent to Konimatsu that his opponent needed to keep moving to maintain his mobile invisibility which served well to Konimatsu's ends.

--------------------------------Flash back----------------------------
Konimatsu had set this trap at the very beginning of the fight. He began by thinking that Hychien, speed demon of soul society, would have used his speed and superior shumpo to his advantage. In their shikai forms Hychien was faster than Konimatsu, but so much so that Konimatsu could not react but still speed is very defining in battle ever and so Konimatsu had feared an attack from the rear.
When Hychien sent his first attack, the death mark insignia and Konimatsu had negated it, Konimatsu broke off into a chant and when he was done, he whispered it out but nothing happened. The words he had uttered had been Binding spell 26. Kyakko (Curving Light), a spell that effectively makes an object invisible. He had followed suit by casting another chant, delivered in a low rumble, whilst Hychien was biding his time hidden in his invisibility. That spell had been Binding spell 12 Fushibi (Ambush Flare), used in conjuncture with binding spell 26, it was invisible.

To Konimatsu's disappointment, Hychien had been cautious the entire fight and had not shumpoed or attacked effectively for that matter. When Hychien sent his metal man attack Konimatsu retreated into his shadow and avoided that bullet. He also used that form to go behind his trap without triggering it and then he taunted his opponent into releasing his bankai. The moment Hychien shumpoed straight at Konimatsu his fate was sealed and that is how this situation came to be.
------------------------------------------------------------

Hychien shot him a cold stare of contempt but Konimatsu just looked back up at him and said.
"Ban-kai Tsugi no getsuei (second lunar phase)". The area they were In darkened, a massive shadow blotching it as though the sun hanging up above was being eclipsed by something massive.
"Sumizome Tengai (dyed black dome)" Konimatsu added, still staring at Hychien and breaking off into a chant. The edges of the shadow rose up going upwards in an arc to for a sphere.

The shere closed up around them and Konimatsu knew that Hychien was instantly at the disadvantage. He could no longer sense reatsu or see and sound was going to be misleading.

"Hado 59 Lightnings nature" Konimatsu said as he placed a hand on one part of the Kido net. His voice rang from every corner at once. A trick of this Sumizome Tengai, he often used it to throw his opponents off and disorient them. Lightning shot out from where Konimatsu's hand rested and it was conducted all around the Kido web settling on Hychien who shook with the force of the electrocution.
The kido net now worn out gave out and dissipated and Hychien fell to the floor, still twitching. Konimatsu bet more than a few brain cells had felt the full force of that spell.

"Welcome to the dome of doom child. This, this is my domain, this dimension belongs to me" Konimatsu said, in his normal voice. "THIS IS THE DYED BLACK DOME!" Konimatsu finished, his voice coming from every direction all at once.

Hychien struggled to his feet using one of his two swords of support but still shaking. Konimatsu began to laugh and shumpo back and forth, letting the sounds reverberate in hopes of plunging his opponent into a tormented confusion but something caught his attention. Hychien's head had cocked to one side. The side Konimatsu had just shumpoed from.
"Thats impossible, he cant see or hear me, so how?" Hychiens nose twitched and his face turned to face Konimatsu's.

"I see ..." Konimatsu thought to himself "the dome does nothing about senses of smell, and his must be heightened if he can find me with it"

"That strength will be your weakness child" Konimatsu said, letting his voice reverberate.

Hychien was now almost to his feet, his muscle spasms were lessening and a smile on his face but Konimatsu didnt care, he was already in the middle of a chant that would take care of that scent problem of his.
"Destructive spell 17 rotting senses" Konimatsu whispered slyly. "The spell wafted over to Hychien and he doubled over. For any normal person the smell along would put them on their knees but with Hychiens heightened sense of smell, he twiched and roiled and finally vomitted, the smell that wafted over to Konimatsu from that was not pleasant at all.

"Destructive spell 17" Konimatsu said, this time raising his hands. "Rotting senses." He let the spell spread, leaving the rest to diffusion. "that should sufficiently hide me" Konimatsu thought as he considered what to do next.

Last edited by tapi on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 am

“Oh my god! That smell is unbearably ghastly!” The young commander shouted in rage “What type of friggen kido spell is that Hisori!!”

“It’s a special kido spell most effective of fending off abominations such as yourself, but although you are abnormal…you intrigue me.” Spoke the reverberated words of the scientist.

“If you really must know how I turned this way-”

“No child, I’ll found that out after I take some body samples off of you myself”

Hychien could not see but Hisori had a disturbing and mentally scarring smile on his face at the moment of time, but something just kept on bothering Hychien about his opponent, he had used so many strategies but…doesn’t he have any form of limit what so ever?

“Hisori…” uttered the disorientated abomination, “I’ve…I’ve noticed how strategic you are in the field of battle…”

“Kukukukuku, praising me won’t make your defeat any less painful child…”

“let me finish you insufferable loon, I’ve noticed how strategically adapt you are, but none of your strategies have yet to actually hurt me to an extent that I cannot go on any longer…have you run out of ideas?”

The young man started to stumble vigorously, trying to stay on his feet for a little while longer, the stench was inducing another vomit spasm and Hychien was not going to seem week against his adversary once again. While the slightly narcotic scientist was trying his hardest to figure out how Hychien had been able to take so many blows and still stand up right as if nothing had happened at all.

“I knew the child was the fastest in Soul society, and I had already gotten through that…but he’s taken the gate keeper kido spell, and been skewered in his lower torso…what is saving this boy from death?” The former 12th division captain said in a whisper, there were no reverberations off the walls but it was loud enough for Hychien to hear with his keen senses.

“Well the answer to why you can’t beat me down is because I have a feat that no other captain commander has ever acquired, I’m determined to return you to soul society and away from the darkness…” Hychien continued, running over what Konimatsu was saying as though he couldnt hear it, but he noted down each word mentally as a success, even if only a small one.

Suddenly the heart warming child locked his nose with in his own armour so no air could go into it, let alone the disgusting chemicals Hisori had released. One of his tails flashed in front of him in an instant and both him and his tails turned totally invisible. Hisori already aware of his opponents annoying ability to disappeared from all of the 6 senses (the five really, but then we have rei detection), wasn’t surprised to slightest, but the thing that did catch his eye was the weird movement one of the 6 of Hychien’s tails, as if ready to impale something.

“GIGANTO, DEATHMARK INSIGNIA!”
Out of no where a great huge beam of purple light bolted toward the barriers of the dome, it was larger than Hychien’s last Deathmark insignia, but it still wasn’t the most powerful attack he had, but it was enough to make a giant hole in the dome, and damage Hisori profusely, it was a greatly charged up attack.
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:37 pm

"I’ve noticed how strategically adapt you are, but none of your strategies have yet to actually hurt me to an extent that I cannot go on any longer…have you run out of ideas?” Hychien said in a mild voice.

"Is this child mentally challenged? It must be a derivitive of his mercurial nature, i did advise him to get that sorted out. No one in soul society has the endurance to go through all that and not have any failings of the body, well maybe the squad 11 captain, except she is a beast, but certainly not this child, unless ... Kukukukuku a very dangerous thing that. Konimatsu thought coming to a very wonderful conclusion.

"I knew the child was the fastest in Soul society, and I had already gotten through that…but he’s taken the gate keeper kido spell, and been skewered in his lower torso…what is saving this boy from death?” Konimatsu said in a slightly too loud whisper sounding unsure and making certain that the sound did not reverberate. Konimatsu knew full well that Hychien would be able to hear him and even though he still delivering his speech, Hychien could not fully keep that satisfied expression off his face.

"The child is probably ignoring all the body damage he had taken but the dangerous thing about that is when it crashes down and hits home, it crashes down with a vengeance. Pain and fatigue hate ignorance and all they need now is a gentle tap. Konimatsu thought to him self as something burst into his head. A message.

'THE TIME DRAWS NEAR'
"I had no idea tenteikura could penetrate into my sumizome tengai. At least i know it cant be projected outwards, how interesting." Konimatsu thought wonderingly, smiling to himself at the discovery.

Caught in his own thought Konimatsu barely heard the end of Hychiens babble but he saw him begin to disappear.
"Shit! I need to know where he is if i am to end this quickly" Konimatsu thought frantically but all the while managing to unnecessarily still his features. Something caught Konimatsu's eye as Hychien vanished, one of his tails made weird movement, as if ready to impale something.

"I think I know what you are going to try" Konimatsu thought himself as he strafed to the left, keeping his eyes on the spot Hychien had disappeared.

"Disintegrate you black dog on rondanini. Look upon yourself with horror- " Konimatsu said, this time as low as he could speak so as not to be heard, he had to time this right.

"“GIGANTO-" Hychiens voice came out of the seeming nothingness

"and then claw out" Konimatsu murmured simultaneously as a red orb began to form on his palm which was pointed at the spot the sound had come from.

"DEATHMARK"

"Just as i though, tch. Konimatsu thought dismissively.

"your own throat!"

"INSIGNIA!" Out of no where shot out a massive purple X which went hurtling towards the wall of the dome, but once again it had been too late to late for Hychien. At the same instant Hychien had spoken Konimatsu had cast his spell, shouting
"Bakudo 9 Geki!" and his red orb flew, right where the Purple blast had come out. Hychien materialised, just as his blast hit the sumizome tengai walls and let light flood in.
Hychien, unable to move a muscle and thus made visible, growled at Konimatsu who was standing to his left. He could sense Konimatsu now that the dome was open but that did not matter.

Konimatsu began to chant quickly and at the same time gather more shadow into his armour. He could not be certain how long that Kido spell would last ... Konimatsu got to his knees and placed a finger on the ground before saying, "Bakudo 56. Death Rose." Konimatsu doubted that this spell had ever seen much use but it would serve for his needs, he needed to test the resistance of his opponents armour so he could effectively weaken it for his finally attack. Lucius had said after all that 'the time draws near'.
Four large vines shot up out of the ground around where Hychien stood. The vines twisted and encircled Hychien holding him and each of his 6 metallic tails securely. Portions of him were unbound, his head his chest area and part of his back. Once the vine had sprouted and grown upwards, thorns began to form, growing towards Hychiens bound body and after a little resistance they pierced his Armour, cracks ran along from them.

"Some resistance ..." Konimatsu said aloud thinking slightly. "Kuroi Kage Gagai" He said aloud as his armour moved to his arms and molded into two drills, 1 on each arm. 2 blobs of Darkness oozed from the top of the injured dome and fell to the floor forming two small puddles. Konimatsu could have used the time he had gained himself to repair the dome but time was short now. The the puddles reconstructed into a pair of large fists, 1 pair from each puddle and all 4 fists went flying straight towards Hychiens stomach. The first two hit in succession, and when the next two hit Hychiens armour cracked. Konimatsu shumpoed behind Hychien and began to chant whilst at the same time Punching huchiens exposed pack with his drill hands. One punch cracked Hychiens armour and with the second Konimatsu broke it piercing Hychien. Konimatsu was using His kage gigai's strength and his own physical strength combined to break through. On the other side Konimatsu heard his gigai fists penetrate Hychiens armour as well and land successive strikes on his stomach.

Blood spluttered out of Hychiens mouth. "Shit!" Hychien managed to get in, between the rush of air out of his lungs and groans of pain.

Konimatsu leapt backwards, and quickly finished his spell. He could not afford to let Hychiens armour reform. This was going to end the battle!

"Hadou 90, Black coffin"
a box of black energy surrounded Hychien, slicing the top of the vine off. Dozens of energy "spears", lacerated Hychien from head to toe. And when the spell dissipated Hychien was spread-eagled on the floor, a mass of blood with the wound Konimatsu had put in his back bleeding profusely. Konimatsu panted from the effort he had just put into the battle but managed to stand up tall. Hychien glowed purple for a second and his armour disappeared, reforming into two swords that lay next to him.

"Do you know what that means child?" Konimatsu asked rhetorically, knowing that Hychien was at the very least half consious from all that he had endured without the body capability to endure. "Losing your bankai against your will ... No?" Konimatsu went on,"Well ill tell you. It means that right now your body is at its limit, your body is at the verge of death ... You lacked the endurance to face me and win, not when you took on all my attacks head on. Your 'cautious' ways were your downfall but do not worry you could probably stay alive in this state for days, maybe a week. You still have enough reatsu for that. See thats the interesting thing about reatsu," Konimatsu said taking on his lecturing tone, "it acts as a life force even after the body has had nearly all it can take. That is why the only 100 % sure way to Kill a shinigami is to cut off his head or at the very least sever his reishi source but i wont do that. No child i will not. I want you to live, i want you to know your defeat. I know that will consume you but, i am not without mercy. To you, i extend an offer. If you want more power, seek me and join me in Hueco mundo, i will give it to you but you needn't give me an answer now. Children like you are stubborn and need time to make a choice.
"You asked me earlier, why i do what i do and did what i did, I do and did this for a new ruler ship. A better ruler ship. Soul society is like a sword child; in my mind's eye i see it as a katana and one that has been fractured for eons and has finally broken." Konimatsu said walking over slowly to Hychiens body pulling out tools from his pockets meant for taking blood and tissue samples off of Hychiens body. There was a dangerous light in his eyes.

"Did you know that a broken katana cannot be fixed? You probably didnt, as shinigami we are used to our broken soul reapers fixing themselves because they reflect our hearts. But know this, not even the best blacksmiths can repair a broken sword, but they can melt it down and reforge it. When you think of me child, from this point on, think of a master black smith. I will come back and destroy this place and remake it mark me for true and hold me to that.

And as for Lucius his motives are best described by him himself, i believe he has vowed to vanquish those vinyl and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing and violently vicious and various violation of volition. His cause in my eyes is noble, a vengence held as a votive not in vain, the value and veracity of such only vindicates him as both vigilant and virtuous and that deserves respect, something you are probably still too immature to realize. I almost pity central 46. That my lord captain commander is what a good book would and should sound like, if you can even hear me, make a mental note of all of that. Alas i am done."

Swiftly Konimatsu got to his feet, pocketing his samples and he strode out towards the opening that Hychien had to very kindly made for him. Konimatsu's armour moved to his right hand forming a blade which turned into Lanfear ( his zanpakuto). The walls of the dome began to retract downwards and disappear.

"Till we meet again child." Konimatsu said, shumpoing away towards where lucius awaited. Konimatsu had received another tenteikura telling him where they were to meet for their grand exit.
"Just as i had expected" Konimatsu murmured to himself before transforming into a crow in mid shumpo

To get back to the arc click here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konimatsu Vs Hychien   Konimatsu Vs Hychien Empty

Back to top Go down

Konimatsu Vs Hychien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Main arcs-
Jump to: