Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

end of an era

Go down 
+3
Labyrinth
MaxTheDemon
Evenar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

end of an era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

Surely if any of them were such a threat they would take action being Squad 4 is full of genius Arrancar. The fact that there wasn't a single fight even though subduing an entire fraction is so major would actually lower a grade don't you think?

After rereading this the grammar is much better than it was the first time. As I understood it a grade was final and tips given by a grader would just be used during the RPers next piece. Does this mean that when a person gets a lower grade they will be allowed re-edit their post to have their grade changed later on?
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 am

we're basing this on what we read first time as well, if he has redited we haven't seen. a grade is not final, it can be regraded based on orginal quality.

also there wasn't a fight because they know hes strong enough to have brought all these hollow together, they have probably heard he beat the captain commander, and they are not idiots. don't start a fight just because, especially since they either don't know his abilities, or if they do, they know he can escape through shadow swimming, get lucius, and then with lucius own theem all.

there are better ways to subdue a fraction that fighting. i only had a fight becaus eazazel was quick to anger, not everything is about who's stronger, soemtimes especially in a scientific community, showing your smarter is better. a fight with words and mental play is better than just lets draw swords.

remembr, when azazel got cut down instantly in that post where he challeneged the figure, that was real, he did get cut down straight away, as far as they know, tapi is that strong, would you be so idiotic to start a full ffight with him?
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:18 am

Yes, he is strong enough. This is why I called them weaklings because compared to him they are just that. He beat their leader with not much effort(atleast that'd probably what they though since he just popped up out of nowhere unscathed) so there wasn't much subduing to do. Nothing major happened hear. It was predictable and overall it was just an ok read.

But congrats anyways Tapi. It's unlikely that you'll need fraction 4 for much longer though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:26 am

fro very few omakes and stuff on the site have unpredictable results, it's kinda the problem with stories in general nowadays, the end results are quite predictable. and what else could have happened, tapi goes, oh i kill half my fraction, wow what a great story. or i meet an arrancar as strong as me, and have a good fight, but i win, and this arrancar dies, yet another major loss for my side. tapis was predictable in a way, becaus eit was the only real ending, and the best way to have done it, without it being yet another boring fight.

the only reason i did the azazel fight in mine, is because azazel is almost a rebel anyway
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 pm

I see what you are saying.
Not everything has to be 100% predictable. But then again I wasn't really talking about the ending. His character obviously has to come out on top. I was really looking at every action that occurred. He would show up, do a bit of moral degrading, use a technique to further establish his dominance, more moral degrading, the end.
How about he stray from the usual and have someone degrade his character or atleast attempt to put him in his place with an invention being they were in Squad 4 lab(doesn't necessarily have to OWN him with it, but atleast show that he knows more about something). Even if he wanted to avoid a fight, doing these things wouldn't necessarily lead up to a fight.
Back to top Go down
tapi

tapi

Male Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 pm

i did change something i put the copy paste mistake in bold and underlined thats why i didnt ask for a regrade because i could understand hoe that could jumble the story and throw it off completely. I can still see grammar mistakes in it i hadnt noticed the first time though mostly in the second half of the post so :S

and for what i could have done. My chars appearance was a surprise for them thats why they kinda all froze and i tried to make it seem like Jiruga was a selfish and jealous leader hence the ecstacy at having free reign to invent and i think its too contradictory to have bested soul society killed the espada of the fraction, devices and all only to be pwned by an underling on the first day, and underling holding a clipboard in a random location in the lab. It doesnt make sense to deface the man in the shadows on his "first day in the open" because he is still essentially the same pwnage force everyone used to step lightly around.
i did how ever try to put something like that in by being forced to electrocute myself but the main point is that appearances still needed to be maintained. And i would have done a fight but evenar beat me to it it seemed very unlikely that both me and him would get into a fight almost simultaneously.

and Shhhh afro dont say too much. Besides i will need them for THAT Wink
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Ahh..yes...I did read that you shocked yourself but didn't show it. It was easy for me to overlook something so small though. If you'd asked me to regrade you probably would have received about a 30-35.

It wasn't a bad read.
ehh But you now have a 40 so congrats...
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 am

btw fro, 'How about he stray from the usual and have someone degrade his character or atleast attempt to put him in his place with an invention being they were in Squad 4 lab(doesn't necessarily have to OWN him with it, but atleast show that he knows more about something)'

thats would have been predictable. personally if you wnat unpredictability in stories, which is extremely hard to do now a days when every angle ha sbeen done before, then that, having someone degrade him would have been so predictable. you'd expect ppl who should hate you to degrade you in some way, api's way was probably the least predictable. and if someone did degrade him, he'd either have to kill them, or show them up with some mor eintelligence, which he kinda did anyway.

personally garding on predictability may be tough, because just becomes osmehting unpredictable to you, doesn't mean it isn't to another reader, same goes for creativity, if i saw something in a film and copied it, if you havent seen it you may think it's creative, whereas it is pure copying.

it's why grading based on somehting like that is so hard to do, because it's basically based on your experience. we should talk about this later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: end of an era   end of an era - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

end of an era
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Main arcs-
Jump to: