Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fighting rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

fighting rules Empty
PostSubject: fighting rules   fighting rules EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:29 am

there are similar posts like this in other places, but i need to make sure people see this.

swordsmanship/unarmed/kido/cero vs agility to hit people with various attacks.

unarmed is obviously unarmed, kido/cero are normally for kido/cero, but you may use it for your own personal abilities if you need a stat to hit with, swordsmanship applies to any weapon, from bows to swords, any weapon. although using common sense, you will be worse with a foreigh weapon to your own.

use common sense, if they are behind you, or you haven't noticed, dodging or blocking an attack effectively will be harder, so no, my agility is 1 point higher than yours, you can never hit me. it is only 1 point.

strength/reiatsu control vs endurance for damage.

this requires a little bit less common sense, because if your strength is lower you won't cause HP damage. BUT if your strength can at least match half their endurance, you will make small cuts, it's just they don't matter.

shunpo/sonido vs shunpo/sonido for running speed, and your ability to move away or closer fast.
Back to top Go down

fighting rules
Page 1 of 1