Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan. Empty
PostSubject: Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan.   Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan. EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:13 am

Shikai: with Darkness and Light alike do vanish from my sight Lies and deceit, Zoghan!

Zoghan is a normal Zanpaktou with two fangs arched toward the blade faces with a tuff of fur at the very hilt of the blade where the blade and grip join together. The grip although is actually designed with a black outline of a imperial fist, and the black paint runs down the hilt and directly in the middle of the face of the blade, separating the pure whiteness of the blade with (as others love to recognise darkness as) impure dreary darkness. Zoghan release doesn’t seem like much at first but because of this it can be recognised as the danger close combat zanpaktou known to the low class shinigami of soul society. Its released form is that of the tie kick boxing gloves, they are fingerless and only protect the palms and the carpals of the hand and died a jet Black with a white outer rim (just imagine Rukia’s glove thing that she used to get Ichigo out of his human body, but it doesn’t have the skull and it covers his arm up to his shoulder, and the same design but on the legs.)

I can’t really give you any powers since my character has like 0 rei control.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachera.forumotion.com
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan.   Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan. EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:26 am

well not all powers need reiatsu control, for example, roshie's character. plus you don't get shikai till lv4 anyway.
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan.   Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan. EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:59 am

i know this is just there so when im lvl 4 and i fight someone i don't need to think of powers and stuff right there, this is just a keep safe.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachera.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan.   Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kin Estigon's Zanpaktou, Zoghan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach - The black era :: Bleach Rpg :: Soul society. :: Character profiles :: Kin Estigon-
Jump to: