Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

basic bala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

basic bala Empty
PostSubject: basic bala   basic bala EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 am

“Faster, your going to need better reactions if you ever want to survive this new reality.” Dieter ducked under his master's tail as it swept over his head. Drawing energy and spirit particles to the tips of his feet, Dieter shot around the hollow, appearing in front of the man, aiming one limb out to slam against his mask. His master reacted instantly, grabbing his leg, twisting, and snapping the limb before throwing Dieter away.

Rolling across the cold sand, Dieter's mind was filled with the pain. He knew the broken limb would eventually regrow, but it didn't deaden the pain, nor did it make him feel any better. Standing on his remaining five limbs Dieter turned swiftly to face his master, as the snake hollow flew through the air towards him. Firing a webline out at the man, from his right hand, Dieter watched as he twisted very slightly in the air to dodge. A second webline flew from his left hand, and his master was forced lower to the ground. As his master flew lower Dieter shot out a net of webbing, his master flew right into it, wrapping himself in the sticky net, trapping himself.

Dieter instantly ran in for the kill, there would be no hesitation, he who hesitated died. Before he reached his master, the hollow ripped through thee webbing and thrust a fist into Dieter's gut, sending the man reeling. “Very good Dieter, I was of course holding back my level to that of a seated shinigami, but you adapted quite well, if I was a shinigami that last web trap may have finished me.”

Coughing up dark blood, Dieter looked up at his master. “Thanks for your approval, but did you have to take my leg? Again?”

“Of course, if I was a shinigami I may have taken a lot more, and if I was another enemy hollow you'd be dead.” Slithering over his master put his hand on Dieter's shoulder. Looking up at the hollow Dieter could see a tinge of approval in his eyes. He was training Dieter so that the young hollow could be an acceptable member of his gang. Dieter was yet to meet the rest of the members, his master fearing that they would kill him if he wasn't up to scratch. “Come Dieter, your leg will take a day or two to grow back, so for now we'll move back to cero training.”

“I can already utilise cero, it's simple. The principle is the same as walking on air.” Pulling in reishi, Dieter infused it with a portion of his own spiritual energy, to both bind, and intensify the particles, before letting a red beam of energy go. It was so easy, and according to his master his level of cero far surpassed his years as a hollow. “See?”

“Yes you are very skilled, but I only ever said you were skilled for a new hollow, watch my cero.” Energy coalesced at the center of his palm, before he let a beam that dwarfed Dieter's own, fly into the sky. Unlike Dieter's the man's was a pure white. It was like a holy beam of fire, reaching into the sky of Hueco Mundo. “And that's just a case of power, now look upon true control.” Again energy formed in the man's palms, but this time he didn't fire a long beam of energy, but a supercharged ball of white fire. It flew through the air twice as fast as thee man's cero, it was truly amazing.

“What was that?”

“A variation on cero, that is bala. Nearly twenty times as fast, but again nearly three times weaker. But if your strong enough, the speed at which it moves and is created more than make up for it's lack of strength.” Pumping his arms like he was continually punching one man in the face over and over, the hollow let tens of bala fly. Each one just missed Dieter, skimming past his face, the occasional one scorching his mask. “Very few people can effectively dodge one.”

Flexing his finger's Dieter drew more energy into them. His master had somehow condensed the energy into a small ball, which in theory would make the thing more powerful, not just faster. But if it was so much weaker, than a lot less energy had to be used, presumably anything with as much energy as a cero, crammed into that tiny space would be dangerous to even try and control. “Less energy by about a half, concentrated more and bound with energy to keep it a ball.” His master's eyebrows were raised as he said this, almost in surprise at Dieter's perception. Energy formed at each of his finger tips on his right hand, the energy fell down, pooling into his palm before forming a small ball of intense red energy. “And then let it go.”

The ball of energy shot through the air, burning a red stream across the sky. “Ok master, what's next?”

“You are a very impressive individual when it comes to reiatsu control. Your cero is strong, and your bala could exceptional as well, given more time. You mastered sonido in almost no time, something most hollows take decades to do, but your fighting skill, well, that's appalling.”

“I could be worse.”

“You should be dead. But since your not, and your skills and intelligence seem above par, I think we should up your training level. now fight me again, this time, use all you've got."
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-26

basic bala Empty
PostSubject: Re: basic bala   basic bala EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:04 am

Nice fight evenar, your character really is appalling in fighting lol. Um a few bits needed some grammar fixing, but i don't deduct much for that, but the story was nice, and the description was on par.

Nice work.

22 Exp.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachera.forumotion.com

basic bala
Page 1 of 1