Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)

Go down 
+4
MaxTheDemon
Evenar
Blazonio
Yorudan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 am

Which character do you want to die or did you expect to die and why?

For me it's none other than Hitsugaaya. He's come so close to death so many times and then when he actually took on Haribel. I was just really hoping the TK was going to do the right thing and have him lose to Haribel.

..I suppose he did lose, but I didn't like that TK actually had him hold his own so well against her.
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:21 pm

if he dies, a devestating 1/3 of views would stop watching, preferably fan girls. Why do you think they never killed kakashi in naruto? fucking fangirls that why. they could just about kill itachi with out a few viewers losing interest. oooo shit spoliler >.>
Back to top Go down
https://bleachera.forumotion.com
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:34 pm

I stopped watching Naruto a long time ago. -_-

I'd rather see them kill hitsugaya off and replace him with someone else fangirls could cling too.
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:55 pm

one thing i do like about toshiro, even though i hate him is this. he foguht luppi, got beat then came back and whooped him.

halibel, was toying with him to begin with, then got serious, he just manages to dodge, then reworks his stategy and skill lv to suit.

it seems he gets better after being beaten, like he elarns during a fight, maybe thats why he advances so quicckly as a shini, a true genius.
Back to top Go down
MaxTheDemon

MaxTheDemon

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:15 pm

I myself wanted Ichigo to die fighting Grimjaw, but now I'm rooting for a return of the great kitty-kitty. (he is my inspiration for Zaratose) Also, on another note, did anyone ever remember seeing Yammy die? The last time I saw him he was fleeing after fighting Urahara when they captured Orihime. I wanna know if TK ever really killed him or if just ya kno... FORGOT!
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/
tapi

tapi

Male Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 am

lol if hitsugaya died the devastation would not only be for the girl fans. in japan hitsugaya is the number 1 bleach character, as in he is the most loved. If they did kill him off they would be killing off a nations favorite, very bad for business. And it makes sense that he should get beaten, isnt he the newest captain and it makes sense for him to kick ass after an ass woopin coz he is a child genius
whats the 'great kitty kitty'?
and yammy didnt die, if i remember correctly he actually didnt run away, garganta was opened and all the espada were taken back to hueco mundo after uliquiorra had done what he had come to do.
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 am

nah hitsugaya shouldn't die, i don't think any captain is REALLY gonna die, except for that sick white haired one, and thats stilla great mystery. To be honest i want soifon to die, since she proves no real purpose is we still have yoruichi (dark skinned, medium breasts, sexy walk and look and a better fighter).
Back to top Go down
Nitronie

Nitronie

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 am

<.< I apologise for the hitsu fan girls, but really, why would you hate him so much?

The one I would want killed off is Mayuri, simply because he's the creepiest one of all. Zanpachi is a character that's pretty hard to integrate into a storyline and control, cause he only has one motive, and so it's hard to hold him back. He's also suppose to be the super powerful fighter, and so it'd be like "bam! we win!" if he was truly in all the arcs he should have been. Seriously, Kenpachi's not going to get into a fight? He's just gonna send his boys to the real world to help with the bounto/arrancar (two diff arcs)? So, I think, if they're not gonna be true to his character, they should just kill him off. But I guess he serves some purpose in that he can break a stalemate (diamond dust).

As a side note, I think killing Kenpachi off might make an epic arc where now they have to fight a super boss!!! Anyone who can kill Kenpachi is worth fighting!!! (And maybe ending soul society).
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/index.php
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 am

mayuri is awesome, for the simple fact that he treats everything fairly, as does kenpachi, it may be treat everything badly, but it is fair.
Back to top Go down
Nitronie

Nitronie

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:56 am

I didn't say Kenpachi should die because of the way he acts (just Mayuri), I just think TK is kind of ignoring him, when Kenpachi would usually be the first to volunteer for any of the epic battles around soul society, and he hasn't really. So use him or loose him. (Loki is a lot like Kenpachi.)

And I don't care how "awesome" Mayuri is, everything about him creeps me out, starting with his lack of lips (which by the way, how does that look without the makeup? *shivers* and why does he where makeup to begin with?) and ending with that creepy as hell giant baby-bug bankai of his. The shikai's not so bad, but damn I wish Ishida could have finished that thing off permanently!
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:08 am

we see mayuri without make up during ss ac, its when everyone is contaced about aizens betrayal, hes in the shower and nemu asks if hes going to join the fight, and hes like, nah, doesn't interest me. another reason i love him, hes not about the fight or the protection or even being a shiningami, he just loves science and everything about it, hes so driven, unlike some loser characters like toshiro, dumb white haired little kid
Back to top Go down
Nitronie

Nitronie

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:22 am

lol. i remember that scene. They didn't really show him, or I don't remember them showing him. That's why I was curious (despite myself). And toushiro rox. He was the only one to notice something was up with the central 49 and was the one who discovered the conspiracy. So HA!!! The only one who might be smarter than him is Captn Commander and Aizen, and I don't really know if the Captn Commander is.
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 am

unohana realised more than tosh, he got lucky, and they led him to central 46, he was played by aizen from the begining.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Toshiro should be killed off and replaced with someone cooler. He's so....blah. I don't like his look, I don't like his zanpakuto, and I don't like his personality.

I almost gave up on bleach after he faked Haribel out with that bogus ice clone bs. That was just a horrible move on TKs behalf. It just wasn't believable. It's like, why put him up against number 3? It would have been more acceptable if he had done what the soifon character did instead, which is fight head fraccion. I would have preferred to see him face the tiger fraccion, and then save hinomari from the creature created by haribel's fraccion. Then he should have spent a while fighting the three of them, even though him surviving the three of them would have also been a bit unbelievable, but hey it's better than what TK did.
Back to top Go down
MaxTheDemon

MaxTheDemon

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 am

The great kitty kitty is Grimjaw Jagerjaquez. My favorite character in Bleach altogether... lol. I always did choose the bad guys, also on another note.... WHO THE FUCK DECIDED THAT BITCH YAMMY COULD BE POWERFUL?! LAST TIME I CHECKED HE WAS A DUMB BASTARD! Saying, when he ressurects he more powerful then anyone else, is like Aizen saying, "Hey, lets make a new Arrancar..." and finding the most powerful one and then taking him and making it and being all like, "He's the weakest one of them!" and then he goes ressurrect and Aizen's like, "thats more like it!" I'd be like, get stronger in ur reg form or I'll kill u dumbass.
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Yamamoto should be killed. The old man has done nothing, and when I mean nothing, I seriously mean nothing at all that has proven to be helpful to the Gotei! For the love of god, if you're a Captain Commander, you should be all over the place, trying to do as much as you can. I think retirement is calling for jiji.
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:03 pm

give the man a break, hes way over 2000 years old. It's not his fault he doesn't run about, might break a hip.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:08 pm

LOL, but still, he should at least make some good decisions. In the end, it's usually Ichigo or someone else's plan that actually gets the Seireitei out from trouble. But yeah that's my point exactly. He's old! It's time to go lol
Back to top Go down
Blazonio
Admin
Blazonio

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:02 pm

aren't you happy to have a young healthy captain commander like me king
Back to top Go down
roshie

roshie

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:36 pm

He has to stick by the rules
It aint his fault, if he didn't stick by the rules he'd set a bad example and SS would be in chaos.
He had to kill rukia, he had to. otherwise people with lesser crimes would be let off the hook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)   Which character do you want to die?(spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Which character do you want to die?(spoilers)
Page 1 of 1