Bleach - The black era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is the Black era of bleach enjoy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evenar

Evenar

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-08-02

characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga Empty
PostSubject: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:23 pm

who is your favourite character/most hated character, and why.

mayuri is my favourite. what a paragon of humanity, treat all life equally.

toshiro is my most hated. i know hes a genius who has amazing potential. but he answers every question, it's like he is the teacher of soul society. and he gets owned by his opponent before adjusting to his opponent. i wouldn't mind if he was extremely careful to analyse his opponent beforehand, but no, he clearly gets done, and either gets lucky, eg vs luppi, where luppi was distracted by tons of other people. or he has some new lame ass ice clone power vs halibel
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Most hated is by far Toshiro...and it's pretty much for the same reasons you gave. I don't think that he fights like a genius at all. I think he excelled earlier on during his beginning years as a shinigami but even so, now, he's outmatched and outclassed by everyone it seems like.

My favorite is Yoruichi. She's bad ass as it is, and there is still so much we have to learn about her. Aside from her shikai and bankai we still could stand to learn abit about her family and it's relationship to Byakuya's family. Come to think of it it'd be cool if TK would explore the relationship the royal families have to one another and also tell whether or not their is maybe some higherarchy(s/p) amoung the royal families and such.

afro
Back to top Go down
Nitronie

Nitronie

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Well, most hated WAS Mayuri, but I was thinking about it, and the only real reason I hate him is cause of his creepy ass makeup. I mean seriously, his real only personality flaw is the universal mad scientist complex where he thinks all the world was created for his own little experiments, which isn't all that creepy, though annoyingly heartless. So the only thing left is that his makeup creeps me out. Oh, and that his bankai gives me chills. Seriously, who has a freakin abomination baby as their bankai??? And why does he run around with his front teeth hanging out like that when he has a perfectly normal face??? It makes him look lipless and gross. Sheesh, stupid Tite Kubo, and Mayuri could have been such an awesome guy.

I guess that leaves Mayuri's arrancar counter part as my most hater character, though he has the same personality flaw, he makes the mistake of thinking he's perfect. Oh, and he has ovaries for his resurrection, which is just gross too. I mean, I know I have them, but since the only thing I get out of them is getting soaked in my own sticky blood once a month, I don't really think kindly of them, and him showing them off like that...with the whole icky movements he has when he makes his little voodoo dolls is just.... ugh. That guy is not only totally disgusting, but he's just as big a heartless jerk as Mayuri.

Mayuri blows up his own squad members......Ovaries guy eats his. Their both scientists, they both have seriously creepy ultimos. And their both selfish jerks. Hmm....maybe I do have a reason to have Mayuri after all. I forgot about the blow-ur-squad-members-up thing. Asswhole.

Okay, now, for favorite characters.

Well, it WAS shiro-chan, but I think its more of a school-girl crush where I fell in love with what he COULD be rather than who he turns out to be. Cause after thinking about all yall said, yes, Shiro-chan's character is off, but I think it's more of Tite Kubo's "look at the awesome character I made!!! Oh shiger....he's gonna totally blow the whole ichigo saves the world thing, cause he's so awesome he'd just cut through it all......but now he just looks so weak....got to make it a awesome comeback......but now he's too awesome again" type seasaw and just one more thing that makes me hate Tite Kubo. Cause I think the thing most ppl hate Shiro-chan for is that he didn't live up to all his hype, and everyone was disappointed.

Another oh-so-awesome then what-the-??? character is Byakuya. Every time you turn around, Byakuya kicks butt, but then he doesn't start taking names, he's just kind of "oh, you've got to go! what, ur in league with him to? pah! your beneath my notice, go get killed by ichigo!" and so he never actually DOES anything. Zara even pointed this out to me (even though I have failed to watch this arc) but there's a point when their fighting this wicked darkness and all and have been struggling against it for a while, and then suddenly Byakuya just steps up and goes "Bankai. It's gone now. I'm gonna go sleep until something is worthy of my notice again." (aka almost kills Rukia). Seriously, Tite Kubo..........reallly....>.>

The last one I guess is my new favorite since my dreams of Toshiro have been shattered by eve and afro. Kenpachi. Still, a in-and-out character that seems to be in reserve for a major "geez, I worked up such a awesome bad guy, how on earth am I gonna kill him off now??" moment. That really gets on my nerves, btw (have you noticed I hate Tite Kubo?). Anyways, Kenpachi is the closest thing to a straight fight you can get, and I like action sequences that don't take a lot of explaining. Yeah, I like to know the physics and stuff behind it all, and awesome powers are cool, but every now and then you just want a straight brawl. Insert Kenpachi. And he's got that "I don't care about your motives just shut up so I can kill you." attitude that is just so adorable. Not to mention he's dumb enough in certain areas enough to be hilarious, and still has a moral code that makes sense. We're all gonna die, why not have fun with it? When you enter a battle, you should be prepared to die, so don't whine about it. Pain and bloodshed are just the price you pay for the fun of living on the edge and having a good brawl. Perfect mentality, though it lacks enough to make a storyline....*sigh* Which is why he's kind of moot to most of it. Though I have wondered why he doesn't fight more, but I think it's another of Tite Kubo's "shiger he's too powerful for the storyline, gotta find some bogus reason that only makes half sense to keep him from muscling in my plot and destroying it all".

I swear! Tite Kubo's biggest problem is he's too obsessed with ichigo being the main character!!!! Expand a little!!! >.> Sadly, his excuses for Byakuya not stepping in are better than the ones for Kenpachi. *sigh*

And that ends my little I-Hate-Kubo session for today. For more information on why I hate Kubo, pm or send me a line on chatango to Nitronie or LostCause101. (Warning: when I talk under the name of LC, I'm not very nice.)

Last edited by Nitronie on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/index.php
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:38 am

actually, uryu is up there on my hate list. he started of cool, his bow was cool, and i swear arrows curved in his first few fights to hit people. then he went to ss, got an even cooler looking bow, went all, i'll cut your saketsu so you have no more powers, and was awesome.

then he goes against mayuri, reaches his peak of awesome, because in terms of instant intelligence he looked like he almost kept up with mayuri, and the whole, destroy your torso and bankai with one shot was awesome. (btw he still lost inn my eyes, because without nemu he would have died form poison, and mayuri would have lived.)

then he goess downhill, not because he lost his powers, but because of his regained powers. he became mr i can shoot 1,200 arrows a second, and miss with them all. he seemed to get worse with aiming, his bow looks lame, and the machine gun arrows looks lame. he couldn't beat his privaron espada with his new bow, couldn't even hit her, and if pesche hadn't humiliated her she woudn't have released, thereby making her a better target.

then he gets a bit of respect, by taking yammy down with one of Mayuri's anti arrancar mines, so mayuri gets the best cool point, because of a mine in bleach. then he goes all the way to the bottom by facing of against full on segunda ulquiorra. the only cool thing there was him getting stabbed by ichigo, which i found hillarious, and satisfied me greatly.

but all is not lost for ichigos friends, no matter how weak they are. chad looks cooler with his new arm, although his shield arm looks lame when fully powered up. orihime though is still annoyiing, just like sakura from naruto. both get on my nerves. wonder whats gonna happen with tatsuki and co. they still need to show the fruits of training with kisuke
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Shad

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Hmm, what's with all the hate with Toshiro? 0_o Lol, I actually think he is a decent character. Unlike some other characters, he doesn't go on a pwning rampage. He has flaws, and that is a good thing to start off with with any character. He has things to overcome which I personally believe is a great thing for character development.

My favorite character is Shinji. Yeah, he doesn't get as much screen time as some other characters (which I'd like to add irritates me). But, I like his personality, and how he and Hiyori argue a lot. I'm not sure if everyone has read the current bleach manga chapter, but if you have, then you'll know what I mean by his zanpakutou ability being totally awesome! That's a really neat trick.

The worst character in Bleach would have to be Yammy. Ok, he is the tenth espada and all. He's weaker than the rest. He gets his arm chopped off by Urahara and totally gets pwned on his first appearance in the show. Then, it turns out that he's number 0. What!? Now I've visited several forums. And when that was revealed in the manga, there was a whole rage about it on the anime and manga discussions. And now Kubo is making him look even worse cuz Kenpachi and Byakuya totally kicked his ass. He's pretty much not a consistent character to me.
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:03 pm

i'm not going to argue over charcters, just syaing it's not because hes not an awesome fighter i hate toshiro. my fave character, mayuri, almost got owned by uryu, and without prior info on syazel, whose name i love, he would have been owned there. i don't love strong chars. it's just that toshiro is lame, hes meant to be such a genius, and hes bigged up so much. if he had an exra 100yrs he'd could have a better bankai than shunsui, said by the man himself, goiong by the fact shunsui has 2000 years of experience, then toshiro should at least be half decent atm. but hes got so much hype, and if he had died against halibel i'd have at least been left with respect for him, dieing against someone strong. but he never shows any skill, then all of a sudden vs halibel hes amazing. he is quite inconsistent.

yammy's was explained, he gets better the angrier he gets. so yeah two caps can throw him about, two caps throw pretty much any espada about, and kenpachi is like uber cap, the man who can beat down two captains at once, chances are he could take a third and be fine, and byakuya, yet another genius captain. so yeah yammy is slightly justified, i do hate him as well. i may like him more if he gets a backstory, like stark, baragan, even noitra got so much cooler when you see their past.

man it sounds like i hate all bleach characters. it's probably easier to list the few i like, out of the still living ones it'd be about 3 or 4
Back to top Go down
Evenar

Evenar

PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 pm

i used to love tousen, but right after i get my character sorted out. spend months building his story. prepare him for the arc. then just as i'm set, he flies in and takes my characters motivation and purpose. fool stole my character. at least hes gone now, thank god.
Back to top Go down
Yorudan

Yorudan

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Speaking of backstories...what's up with leaving Haribel out?
They agev Stark one, Baragan one, and Grimmjaw one, but not her. Is she dead or not? I know that she didn't get to use the attack she was preparing when she was facing Toshiro so maybe she could pop up and actually get a backstory. She had the potential to become one of my favs, but right now she just seems pointless.
I mean I loved how she rose her blade against Aizen XD but aside from that...what was the point of having her aside from showing how much of a failure Toshiro is? Neutral
Right now she's on my dislike list even though she took on a captain and 2 vizards at once without getting a single scratch. o_0
Back to top Go down
Nitronie

Nitronie

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Quote :
and kenpachi is like uber cap, the man who can beat down two captains at once, chances are he could take a third and be fine, and byakuya, yet another genius captain. so yeah yammy is slightly justified, i do hate him as well.

To that I say, my point proven. Tite Kubo just can't fit them in the storyline well cause their just too awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://finalconflict.freeforums.org/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga   characters hated/favourites  potential spoilers if you don't read the manga Empty

Back to top Go down

characters hated/favourites potential spoilers if you don't read the manga
Page 1 of 1